"Emmie my love, I would love for you to help with the sweets table" my mother said as she softly took me by my shoulders and guided me further away from the waterfall. "Laura's son will be helping out as well." Laura was Jeremih's mother, she was close to my mother before my mum started dating my father. I'm surprised to hear they've kept in touch.

We had made it to a smaller tent that was separate from the wedding one. The tent we'd be in was for the food and the wedding tent wasn't set up yet. As we walked in the small tent, it was only Jeremih and my father.

"Where's the Bride and Groom" I asked to my mother.

"Running late—the Weasleys should be here soon though" she replied. "Good Morning Jeremih" my mother hugged and greeted him. "Where's Laura and Gregory?"

"Good morning Mrs.Snow, uh about that. They'll be sending a gift in regards of 'not being able to make it'" he gestured with his fingers in quotations. "Morning Em, you look dashing" he complimented as I side hugged him.

"Thanks" I smiled calmly. "Shall we carry on with the sweets" I gestured with my hands moving swiftly in a different direction.

Jeremih and I walked side by side together to the two empty round tables that were next to each other. One table for him to be in charge of and the other was for me to be in charge of.

After about five minutes, I took my head away from the sweets I finished setting up to see if Jeremih was done too but he wasn't.

"Need help" I asked him as he was lost in a picture of how mum wanted the table to be set up.

"Please" he sighed with wide eyes. I rolled mine and chuckled as I made my way next to him.

Now standing next to him, we had all heard a loud crack from outside of the tent. Jeremih and I still remained in the tent as the Weasleys arrived but my mother and father left to greet them.

Jeremih placed table cloth and brought some of the sweets from under the table, as I guided him on where to put them by looking at the picture.

As we heard the voices from outside of the tent, Jeremih took one of the macaroons and brought it towards me with him.

"I say we have a tasting trial" he raised his eyebrows.

"Mhmm" I narrowed my eyes. "Fine. Since I didn't eat breakfast".

Jeremih had brought the macaroon to my mouth and gestured for me to take a bite. So, I rolled my eyes teasingly before moving my hand under his to make sure no crumbs fell. I placed my lips on the pink sweet and slightly bit into.

"Mhmm" I bummed. "That's soo good" I said in a sultry tone.

"Wait—let me try". And so, he placed the other half in my hand. He smiled so I still had my hand under the hand that held the macaroon and I fed it to him.

"Wow that one was soo—"

"Emerald" a voice said in a sternly deep tone. Jeremih and I both looked to see that Fred has been standing there. I moved away quickly and so did Jeremih, he moved back to lifting the other sweets on the table.

"Uh-Erm...yes?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing" he shrugged. "Just checking to see if I remembered your name this time" he tensed up and said with a bitchy attitude.

I had narrowed my eyes, looking at him "At this point, just forget about me" I spat and scoffed in his face.

I moved away from where he stood and so I wanted to greet the others. I started off with Ginny and Hermione even though I talked to them yesterday.