Sex Tape

HERO

Me and Jo has been working all damn day with shooting these last two movie installments. We are so happy to be back but we are working long hours and filming two movies back to back out of order so we are drained.

Bulgaria has been so nice so far and so welcoming and Jo feels the same, we are just happy to be back. Also i'm extremely happy to see my girlfriend again after like 4 months.

We are currently long distance but we are trying to work it out and see what the next step is after the franchise is over.

We are trying to keep our relationship extremely private and only the cast and close family/ friends know. Me and Jo have just wrapped so we
are going to our beautiful and comfortable suite we have here in Bulgaria.

"Where are our hotel keys Hero?" Jo says. "I don't know, you had them in your purse baby." I said with a laugh. I could tell she was tired tonight and exhausted because she actually filmed more than me today so I just wanted to joke with her. "

Jo I literally see them in your butt pocket." I roll my eyes. She must really be tired if she didn't even notice the keys back there. "God I'm so tired sorry baby." Jo laughs.

We finally reach our room number and push open the door. I still can't believe how beautiful and spacious our suite is. As Jo finishes putting her bags and everything down, I see her frown. "What's wrong baby?" I ask.

I know she is hurting from wearing those heels all day. "Nothing just hurting and my back hurts from today's shoot." She huffs.

"Come here." I softly command her to the bed where I am sitting. We are both sitting on the edge with her in front of me and I am working her shoulders and neck.

"That feels so good." she basically moans. "Hmm does it?" I ask with a smirk. I want to ask her about something I have been curious about for a while now.

"Hey baby have you thought about that suggestion I asked you a week ago?" I ask. She pauses at once and turns and says, "Actually I have." she says furrowing her brows.

I suggested making a sex tape awhile, nothing for anyone else obviously but just to watch us for curiosity.

We have done a lot of shit with each other since we met and have experienced so we see what we like especially since I was her first.

Jo didn't have a lot of experience at all so she is in fact reluctant to some things I do suggest but I never push her.

If she doesn't want to do something, I will drop the topic but I think it doesn't hurt to ask. "I am just scared because hackers tend to target celebrities so I don't want us to get exposed Hero." Jo exclaims. I get that she is worried but I did bring my camcorder so it would be on there instead of my phone.

When she finally nods her head yes and smiles , I get up to go over to my bag to get my cam recorder out of my bag. Jo knows I bring this everywhere with me because we have all our memories on here, from our vacation in Malibu to when we spent Christmas at the Langford's estate.

We are both extremely private and never post on social media but we love to do innocent private video diaries only for our viewing here on this camcorder. As I am walking back to our king sized bed, Jo is nervous and biting her lip she is so cute.

"Are you sure you want to do this we don't have to do this baby." I say. I love how assertive and innocent she comes off to her in front of people but with only me she is so freaky which is so hot to me. I noticed our curtains are open so I walk over to pull them closed.

JOSEPHINE

My nerves are skyrocketing through the roof. It's not like I am scared, it's the fact I am scared that I will enjoy seeing myself get fucked on camera.