68- Adrian's Broken Heart

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah by the way we have practice today." said Graham as everyone turned to look at him annoyed. "Blame Snape, he's been booking the field."

  ———

Y/n was awoken by the noise of voices. Her head was pounding when she got up to see Autumn and Angelina talking over on their beds. "Oh good you're up." said Y/n as she rubbed her head. "Practice after lunch, so go get ready."

"You just woke up, how are you trying to head to practice already?" said Autumn as Angelina glance at her. Y/n shot out of bed and went into the bathroom, splashing her face with cold water, still having a pounding headache.

"Come on Angie, lunch now." said Y/n making her way down the stairs. Angelina and Autumn looked at each other and followed after her.

"Morning Y/n." said Ron as Y/n shot him a look. He glanced at Harry and sighed.

"We have practice after lunch.. even if we're missing three players we still need to practice." said Y/n as she grabbed her head. Fred and George glanced at each other as she looked at them.

"Here, you're probably hung over from last night. That thing Emilia gave us made us feel horrible as well, I would love to see how she's doing." said Fred as he handed Y/n a goblet, with a pink liquid.

"Thanks, I have no idea what i'm going to do without Harry and you two. How am I going to find a seeker and TWO beaters before next game." said Y/n as she drunk the liquid, feeling better once it hit her stomach.

"I'm sure you'll find somebody Y/n, beaters and a seeker are replaceable." said Harry as Y/n shot him a look, she groaned and turned to look at the twins.

"Very well, i'll see you lot at practice." said Y/n as she walked out of the common room, Fred and George behind her.

"So Joseph told us that you and Adrian had a talk last night.." said George as she looked down at her hands. Fred glanced at his brother and turned back to Y/n.

"Yeah we did." said Y/n

"And?" said Fred

"Did you forgive him?" said George

"No." said Y/n

"Why!!!" said Fred

"Bloody hell Y/n." said George, Y/n hit them both in the stomach as they groaned. "I don't get it. Adrian was the love of you life three months ago and now you act as if you hate him."

"Maybe I do." said Y/n, the twins glanced at her as she kept a straight face.

"No you don't." said Fred

"And how do you know?" said Y/n

"Because it's Adrian." said George

"That doesn't mean anything." said Y/n

"Well if you do hate him, it's still another way of caring about him. He still holds a part in your heart." said George as Y/n glanced at him.

"When the hell did you become so... deep?" said Fred as George rolled his eyes, they entered the Great Hall seeing everyone looking rather tired.

Lunch was over and Y/n had gathered the remaining Quidditch players as she made her way out of the castle to see the Slytherin team. "Where do you think you're going, Graham." said Y/n as she glanced at Adrian.

"Quidditch practice!" said Graham expanding his hands. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and sighed.

"Gryffindor has the field right now." said Y/n as Graham handed her a note.