☁Eyes that hide - Asmo x reader☁

*TW: Bullying, dark themes, thoughts of su!c!de

"DEMON"  "FREAK"  "GO BACK TO HELL"  "NO ONE LOVES YOU"  "AAAAHHH A MONSTER"  "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES"

*Bell rings*

You start walking down the hall. School is finally out for the day. Soon enough your hear footsteps running towards you.

"Y/N~ DEAREST~" Someone slams into your back keeping their arms forward and over your shoulder. "Hey Asmo." You say blandly. He wraps his arms around your neck in a sort of hug. "Im going on a shopping spree and I would loovvee~ for you to join me." The pink demon said, now walking beside of you with an arm over you shoulder. "Didnt you do that  the day before yesterday?" You ask. "Oh yes but you wouldnt go with me last time." Asmo said with a pouty tone. "Thats because threatened to cut my hair."
(Y/Ns hair *just a suggestion)

"But its always covering your face

"But its always covering your face. Honestly I dont know how you see. And your always wearing dark clothes too." The demon says. "Dark clothes make it easy to sneak out of parties or gatherings." You say. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. Say, whats behind that hair?" The lustful demon asks. You panic for a second. "What do you mean?" You ask. "I mean your eyes. Ive never seen them and I really want to. Please?" He says. You freeze and memorys, no, nightmares flood into your head. Everyone feared you because of your eyes. No one wanted to be around you. They all thought you were a demon. "Helloo~? Anyone alive in there? Y/N~?" Asmodeus waved his hand in front of your face. You snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry. I must have zoned out." You apologized. "Yeah you did. Well if your not going to join me then I guess I'll see you at dinner." The avatar of lust said before heading off.

*At dinner

"Y/N? What do your eyes look like?" Asmo starts up. The once talkative table silences. You freeze and feel all eyes on you. You hope someone intervenes but nothing. "Yeah. No one has seen your eyes Y/N. Why?" Belphie adds. You panic, stuttering, "I-I dont like to talk about it." Almost to quiet to hear, as you look down and clench your fist. Thankfully some finally intervenes. "She doesnt want to talk about it. Leave it be." Lucifer speaks up. You felt some tension release but there was still to much. You escaped as fast as lightning. The only thing they heard was the sound of the dining room door shut.

*Later

You sat on your bed, trying to forget what had happened at dinner. Then you see a letter slip under the door. You go to pick it up and read it. "Come to the living room." It read. All you could think was "oh no". Despite the fear you done as requested. You closed the door behind as you entered the living room. You were greeted by Asmo starring you dead in the face causing you to freeze up.

"I wanna see your eyes." He said. Everyone was looking at you and leaving would be to awkward. You were caught between a rock and a hard place. Finally, you spoke up.

"No." You said quietly, looking at the ground. They were all surprised. "Y-....you wont...like them." Tears welled up in your eyes and your fists clenched. The room was silent. Everyone was taken back by your response. Asmo reached to move your hair but pulled away when you flinched back. They all became more concerned. Asmodeus finally moved your hair away.

Your head was turned but you looked him in the eyes. They were surprised but charmed at the same time. "They hate it." You thought. You shook your head and pushed your hair infront of your face. Asmo paniced seeing as you got the wrong idea. "A-Ah wait no your eyes are gorgeous dear!" I love them. Their beautiful." He said, pushing your hair above your forehead. He smiled at you and all the panic faded. His smile was warm and kind. "Oh wait!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a hair clip. The kind boy clipped your hair to the top of your head. "There we go. Perfect."

"Huh? Hey wait. What are those tears for? Dont cry. I didnt mean to-." Asmodeus says. You wipe the tears away with your sleeves. "I just.........no one has ever.......nobody likes my eyes...you guys are the first." You said rubbing your eyes. "Thank you." You smiled.

*Later that night

"Do it" "Do it" "Do it" "Do it" You stood at the small bathroom sink. You were at your house in the human world. There were 2 screw drivers in front of you. They were different but that didnt matter. You pick both of them up. "Eyes" "eYes" "eyEs" "eyeS" "EYES" Its the eyes. Thats always the cause of these problems. You bring the tools to your eyes. And.....

You wake up in a cold sweat. That same memory. That same haunting memory. Next thing you know, you feel a warm embrace. "Are you alright?" The pink haired demon asks as he pulls away. "Yeah Im fine. Why are you here? Is something wrong?" You ask. "Are you serious? Anyone could here that scream from a thousand miles away." Asmo states. You hadnt even realized. "Sorry. I hadnt realized." You apologized, looking down with a fake smile. "Come on dear. Whats wrong?" Finally you told him. About the bullys. About the screw drivers. About your eyes being the base of your problems. Hearing all of this broke Asmo's heart. He hugged you tightly. "Well Im so glad you didnt do that. I think your eyes are gorgeous." Tears welled up in your eyes. Asmo pulled back keeping one arm on your shoulder. "And anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly unfashionable." He said making a swiping motion with his free hand. It made you smile. Unfashinable. "Come on lovely. Today we are going to have a relaxing day together."