Part 2

Ms. Granada leads us to the safe room. "Take your usual spots, girls." She instructs. 

Guppy heads for her desk, and I head to mine, next to Wild Card. I gave him his nickname, but no one remembers his real name except him and his parents. "Hey." He smirks at me. I roll my eyes, and sit down. 

Noodles stretches his neck over to the door, and listens for a second. "She's gone!" He hisses. 

Everyone cheers, and Wild Card throws his half finished papers into the air, making them rain on us. A Capella vocalises, making everyone's chairs float. Guppy drinks some water before A Capella sets us down. Guppy comes over to me.

"Please, please, please, Sici?" She asks. "Sici?" Wild Card asks, smiling, his arms crossed. "Shut up." I grumble. "Ok, Gup." I say. 

I start making a lava sphere as she creates a water ball. We move to the back of the room, where there's more room for the balls to grow. 

Everyone starts placing bets on who's going to win. Wheels and Wild Card are always on my side, while A Capella and Facemaker always go to Guppy's side. She's only beaten me once, and I was sick that day. Everyone else changes, but usually, the twins, Fast Forward and Rewind, are on my side. Slo-mo and Ojo usually vote for Guppy, though. 

Guppy's gets bigger than mine, and I begin to struggle pulling heat out of the air. My team starts sweating with nervousness. We always bet all our money, no matter what. I pull the heat from their sweat, and mine gets bigger, very quickly. 

Soon, Guppy gives up. "Ready?" I ask. She nods, and throws her water into the air, making a water firework. I throw my lava up, too, and it explodes, evaporating into the air. 

After a few minutes, we hear Ms. Granada. We quickly gather our things, so it looks like we were doing our work. Wild Card pretends to read a novel for our ELA lesson. 

I work on a math problem, looking like I was doing something, but I was just doodling. Ms. Granada walks in with a new girl. She looks vaguely familiar, but I don't remember her. 

A/N: tell me what you think so far!