𐐒𐐚 15 : favor of feelings ˎˊ˗

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You watched the scene before you unraveled as you noticed two people got up from their butts on the floor, scratching the back of his neck while the other held onto his head.

"Oh? Did you almost see the pearly gates up above?" The distinctive girl asked the two men whose consciousness still seems like haven't landed on the surface of Teyvat.

Getting no response but confused look on their faces, the girl chuckled, "Fret not! The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor will surely take a good care of you!~" She exclaimed and showcases a bunch of coupons on her hand in the blink of an eye.

"A funeral parlor?!"

Just as soon as you turned to Xiangling expecting a bewildered expression from her as well, she spoke. "There she is again."

"You know her?" You asked while pointing at the eccentric girl.

"Yeah, unfortunately. She's Hu Tao. The 77th director of yes, you heard it right, Wangsheng Funeral Parlor." Xiangling briefly introduced while you couldn't comprehend how someone like her became the director of such serious business.

You then noticed the girl so-called Hu Tao approaching your direction whilst Xiangling only narrowed her eyes at her figure. Her crimson dipped raven pigtails ripple along the wind which each step.

"Xiangling, how have you been?" She greeted, taking Xiangling's hand by force and shaking it aggressively. "Wreaking havoc again aren't you?"

"Well, it's been kind of boring without customers in the Funeral Parlor nowadays, so I'm searching for potential clienteles." She answers and immediately turns to you.

You felt your heart jump at the moment, her scarlet flowery orbs carefully examines each of your features.

"Are you perhaps. . . [F/N]?"

Your jaw dropped at how she completely knows of your name despite the fact that this is your first ever encounter with her. You nodded lightly so you won't keep the girl waiting.

"Wow~" She croons as she eyes you with her floral petal pupils. "Xiao has a nice taste, eh? He also told me lots about you!" The twin tailed girl spoke enthusiastically, the cheerful aura never left her body.

And there it is again, the feeling of your heart thumping loud and fast.

Trying to brainstorm over and over again, your mind couldn't get a grasp of what you heared.

It wasn't a very Xiao thing to do, telling his close acquaintances about you.

˖ ਏਓ ˖

"[F/N], why don't you ask Xiao to come here with you tomorrow? Since you know, the Mingxiao Lantern will be released that particular night." Xiangling brought up, an imaginary light bulb lit up as she thought of an idea.

You sighed, "Although I don't know much about him yet, I'm very sure that coming to crowded places isn't his cup of tea."

"No need to worry! If there's love there's a way!"

˖ ਏਓ ˖

It was always Xiao who sprawl himself under the showers of the moonlight by the balcony in the Inn, but tonight, you decided to take the spotlight for a while.

You pondered on how you would convince Xiao to come, moreso spend the last moments of the Lantern Rite with you.

A doubt suddenly kicked in, 'What if you don't meet him tonight and tomorrow?'

You closed your eyes and pretended to not come across of such thought.

"Xiao, where are you now?" Mumbling silently, a breeze of cold wind caressed your sensitive skin, and in an instant, there he appeared.

A dry chuckle came out of your mouth, "What is this? I can summon you now just by thinking of you and calling out your name?"

He walked closer and stood beside you.

At everything he does, there was no moment he looked bad in doing so.

The adeptus can simply drink a glass of water and you would still be spellbound from his beauty.

It is still quite a shocker, how he feels the same way you feel for him.

"I apologize for only appearing at nighttime." His voice shook you back to the reality.

"It's okay, however, can I ask you a favor?"

"Certainly, what is it?" He answers and looks at you.

You felt your posture straightened instinctively, and your knees however were shaking due to the fact that Xiao fixates his focus on you.

No matter how many times he had done this, he still makes you feel everything you felt since the very night you met him.

"Will you come to the Lantern Rite with me tomorrow night?"

˖ ਏਓ ˖

A/Q: Character you want to badly have?