"We are hiding from Lexie And her big, sad, I love my daddy, eyes, because I can't take it anymore," Meredith said.

"Agreed," Erin huffed.

"Wait, is little Grey not a match? Oh, damn. There goes my transplant," Cristina scoffed.

"Nice try. It was my transplant," Alex said, joining them at the table, too.

"Are you gonna get tested?" Izzie asked.

"No," Meredith said.

"Barely know the guy," Erin agreed. There was a minute of silence.

"You might as well just get tested," Cristina said.

"You could regret it if you don't do it," Alex said.

"He might be a drunk deadbeat, but he gave you the ultimate gift," Cristina said.

"Yeah, the gift of life," Alex said. Izzie laughed.

"You guys are sick. You really are. You're sick. Don't listen to them, you two. They just want a surgery," Izzie said.

"Mama needs to cut," Cristina leaned back in her chair with a grin.

"Babe, you got some dirt on your neck," Izzie said. Alex wiped at his neck but missed the spot. "Right there," she said.

"That's not dirt. That's a tick. Ew," Meredith winced.

"Get it... Get it off me," Alex said, wiping at his neck.

"Oh, is that a tick?" Izzie asked.

"It is a tick," Meredith said.

"It's a tick," Erin agreed.

"Look at it. It's all swollen," Izzie said.

"Get it off me now, please," Alex whined.

"It's having lunch, too," Erin smirked. Alex jumped up, slapping at his neck.

"Get it off me! Get it off of me right now! Get it! Get it! Somebody, take it off!" Alex shouted. Erin laughed loudly, sipping her coffee as she watched Izzie and Meredith try and get it off.

"Erin," Lexie walked over to Quinn's bench, a file in her hands.

"Hey," Erin looked up from Quinn's headstone, patting the bench. Lexie sat down. "Who's are the files?" she asked.

"I'm gonna be fired," Lexie said. Erin raised her eyebrows. "I pulled your medical files. And Meredith's. And I don't want to do this. You're my baby sister and I do not want to do anything like this because I should protect you, not ask you to get yourself hurt," Lexie rambled. Erin frowned. "I thought if I looked and it was wrong for both of you, that'd be it. But it isn't it, because you both have his blood and I do not. I know you barely know him, that he walked out when you were two and all you remember about him is that he said you were a disappointment but he was my dad. He never missed a dance recital, he never missed a graduation day or forgot to bring me flowers on Valentines day. He doesn't deserve anything from you, but he's going to die and I can't lose my dad. So," Lexie took a breath as her chest heaved with a sob. "I am asking you to consider doing something for me," she said.

Erin looked back at Quinn's tombstone, staring at her daughter's photograph. They sat in silence for a few minutes while Erin mulled it over.

She stood up and walked towards the hospital, hearing Lexie following her. They headed inside and up to Thatcher's room. They stopped outside, seeing Meredith was waiting against the nurses desk.

"You shouldn't have gone to her," Meredith said, eyeing Lexie with anger.

"You ignored me until I left. I took that as a no," Lexie said.