Special surprise

Comincia dall'inizio

"The ring?" She asked. I nodded out of breath and she went to her closet and came out giving me the ring. I opened the box and looked at it. I smiled and hugged Sab.

"Thanks" I said a ran out. I ran back out to Eva. I got in the car and she laughed at me. "Ready?" I asked her.

"Yup" she said. I started driving to this beach-side restaurant I found. I soon pulled into the parking lot and got out. I opened Eva's door and helped her out of the car. We held hands and walked in.

"Reservation for shumate?" I said. The waiter guy looked through his list of people and circled my name with a pen. He led us to a table and we sat down.

"What do you want to eat bub?" I said smiling at Eva as she flipped through the menu.

"I'll just get whatever you get" she said. I giggled and nodded. Soon the waiter came over and we ordered. We both got steak and salad. We chit chatted for a while before the food came. We started eating and talked for a bit. I was getting super nervous. My leg was bouncing and I started playing with my food.

"You ok? You seem nervous about something" Eva said.

"I'm okay. Wanna go walk along the beach?" I asked.

"Sure" she said. We talked for a while and the waiter came over.

"Can we have the check please?" I asked. He nodded and handed it to me. I have him my card and he walked away soon coming back. He gave it back to me and we got up. I put my card back in my wallet and we left.

Play song :)

Eva-
Anna's nervous about something and it's making me nervous. We're walking down the beach along the water right now. She won't look at me right now. And she's squeezing my hand really tight. She's leading me towards this small tree with a bench under it.

"Sit down" she said smiling.

"Okay" I said giggling.

"Eva you are the love of my life and I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my best friend and my soulmate all at the same time. I want you to have my kids or I want to have yours and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're definitely the best thing that ever has and ever will happen to me and I love you so so so much." She paused and put her hand in her pocket slowly getting down on one knee. NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. "Eva cudmore will you marry me?" She asked. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I look down at the beautiful ring in her shakey hands. She gives me a 'please' look. I cupped her face and stood her up.

"Anna- of course I'll marry you!" I said pulling her into probably the most passionate kiss we've ever had. I felt her body become less tense and she wrapped her arms around my waist. She pulled away and looked at me. I pushed her off me and she put  ring on me. I looked at it for a second and smiled at her.

No ones pov-
Anna and Eva planned the wedding with Sab Katie Madi Cynthia Ava and Dev.

They had a beautiful ceremony a few months later on the same beach Anna had proposed at. They ate dinner at the same restaurant and then they were off to their honeymoon.

They did the thing lovers do on their honeymoon and were very happy. When they got back home they had the baby talk. They decided for Eva to have the first one. They decided to ask Zack to be their donor and he happily agreed.

Eva soon gave birth to a beautiful baby boy with lots of hair just like Zack. His hair was a light brown color and he had hazel eyes.

Anna had the next baby. A few years later. They decided to ask Christian to be the donor this time. Anna soon had a baby girl. She had light brown hair and blue eyes.

Anna and Eva decided a boy and girl would be enough. They raised their son to respect women and know that no means no.

They raised their daughter to never take a drink from a man and never hand a man your drink because you never know what they might try.

Anna Eva Isobel and Owen lived happily. Isobel took after her moms and came out as bi at the age of 16 and Owen wound up marrying his high school sweet heart. Anna and Eva grew old together proud of themselves for the way they raised their children and proud of their children for everything they've accomplished. If your wondering what that is they both graduated college with a 4.0 gpa and have successful careers.

It's safe to say that Anna and Eva had their happily ever after...

—————————————————
So uh yea I ran out of ideas for this story completely and I've been stressed about updating my other one so yes this is the finally much happier ending than my first one.