grief sucks

Going to Asgard with Thor was a impulse decision. After defeating Loki everyone went there own ways i went with Thor because i wanted to get to know his brother more something about him had me drawn to him. As he was in the dungeons i would spend time with him. After a while i realized why i was so drawn to him hes not a villain hes just misunderstood. Always felt lesser compared to Thor. When their mother passed thats when he broke. He became sad enraged something else. I tried my best to help him as much as i could. Everything was becoming better until the dark elves. We had to go into battle but before we went he gave me a ring.

"I know we've only know each other for a short 3 years but i feel like i've known you forever . I love you i may have been a coward for not saying anything sooner but i do love you Val. If i die in battle i want you to keep this ring as a symbol that i'll always be with you" he told me

I grabbed him and kissed him like there was no tomorrow which there wasn't for him

"i love you to" i say and we head into battle

And yes we may have known each other for a short 3 years but i've felt we've known each other forever. Maybe we were soulmates but i'll never know. During battle he sacrificed himself to save me. I felt my heart drop. I used all the power i had and combined with Thors lighting and together we took the dark elves out. I kept the ring around my neck to keep it near my heart. We stayed on Asgard for a while. We went back to Earth because i told Thor that Tony had said there was business to attended to. Upon arriving on earth we had discovered that HYDRA infiltrated SHIELD. We then decided to raid their bases in order to find Loki's scepter. We couldn't find it in any until we got to one in Sokovia. Tony was the first to try to get in there. I was in the vehicle with nat and clint.

"Shit!" tony said

"Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" cap responded

Me and Nat begin to fight them off. We begin shooting them until i run out of bullets. Using my quake power as i like to call it i knock out the first defense line.

"wait are we gonna ignore that cap said language" i say with a giggle

"I know it just slipped out." he responded

As i check around i see two going after nat from her blindside.

"clint gun quick." i say

He tossed me the gun and i catch it quick.

"NAT DOWN" i say

I then shoot at a solider who was about to get Nat. She punched the other one becoming alert.

"thanks" she says

As we are taking down the soldiers Clint shoots his arrow towards soldiers but it get intercepted. Suddenly he gets knocked out by a boy.

"you didn't see that coming?" said the boy

"Clint!" nat says

"we have an enhanced on the field" cap says

"Val think you got him?" nat says

"give me a boost" i say

She then helps throw me up so i land on the tree and i spot the fast boy. I see hes running straight into gunfire. Fuck this. Lets hope this works out like i hope. I quickly shoot all the soldiers down seeing the boy slow down but not before i land a hit on his shoulder causing him to fall. I get down from the tree and run towards him.