~Imagine 22~The Secret Admirer (Girl HootOwl Version)

You were sitting at your desk, scrolling through Facebook. It was Valentines Day today and you sighed heavily. "Alone again..." You whisper to yourself.

You saw your friends post things up about their boyfriend or girlfriends and how 'amazing' they were, but it just made you jealous and yearn for something like that yourself. Even your best friend was in a relationship, and that cut you deep.

Suddenly, the doorbell went off. You frown a little and quickly make your way to your front door. You open it up, but there was no one there. You cast your eyes down and see a card and a bouquet of red roses. You look up again and look around. Surely whoever delivered these made a mistake?

You pick the card up and open it up. But surely enough, it was addressed to you. "Dear Y/N,

Today, I am your secret admirer. I'm giving you three hints to who I am:

1) I sing.
2) You met me through mutual friends.
3) When we first met, you called me "Owl-boy".

These hints should be enough to figure out who I am. I want you to be ready by 4:30pm. Dress up in nice-casual, and I'll come pick you up.

See you soon, darling.

Love from, Owl-Boy."

You frown and whisper to yourself. "Owl-Boy? Who's that...?" You couldn't figure out who it was.

-*-*-*-*-

4:30 had arrived and you had done yourself up in a white and blue casual dress, with white flat-sole shoes. You were just finishing your make-up when the doorbell rang again.

You quickly grabbed your aqua handbag and ran to the door. Without hesitation, you swung it open and gasped when you saw who it was.

It was Adam. Was he your secret admirer?!

"Hey, beautiful." His voice was a gentle whisper. He had done himself up in a plaid shirt with some black jeans and sneakers.

"Y-you want me to be your Valentine?" You stuttered, feeling yourself blush.

"Yep. I'm lonely this year, and your friend suggested for me to be with you tonight." Adam smiled charmingly, and you blushed even more.

He held his arm out for you. "Shall we?"

You wrapped your arm around his and looked up at him. "We shall."

You both walked out to his car and he opened the passenger door for you.

-*-*-*-*-

You arrived back from your special dinner date and Adam walked you up to your door. "I really enjoyed tonight." He smiled hugely when you looked into his eyes.

"So did I. It's the first time I had a Valentine." You bite your lip a little. Not sure what would happen next.

"I think you deserve this." Adam gently places a hand on your cheek and leans in close to you. He kisses you softly and you kiss him back.

You remain that way for what feels like forever. He finally pulls away from you and speaks quietly. "We should go on another date. You free next Saturday?"

"For sure. 7 sound good?" You smile cutely and he nods. You're heart flutters as Adam winks. He walks away and jumps back into his car, waiting for you to get inside before driving away.