INTRO

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Reincarnation AUs are one of my fave tropes, and after reading this tragic duo's tale, I just had to use it. Will work on this once I finish other projects.

DISCLAIMER:

Genshin Impact belongs to Mihoyo and all other copyright holders. No profits are being made using any and all characters, settings, and events in this book.

The cover art used for this book is created by The Arcana: A Mystic Romance game on mobile.

Please note that this work is a piece of fiction, and that many political or moral views displayed do not necessarily reflect the author's views, and are used for satirical purposes or plot/character development.

CLAIMER:

This piece of fan work belongs to Wattpad user ARGO-NAVIS / ZHUFUJIN. No unauthorized reproduction or usage is allowed without explicit consent of the owner.

FULL SYNOPSIS:

wars can turn men's hearts into stones, and the gods are no different. now abdicated from his position as one of the seven and serving as a human worker in liyue's wangsheng funeral parlor, zhongli thought that he had long since moved on from his dark past. but when a familiar face shows up during the lantern rite festival, the lonely ex-archon - along with his new allies - must now prevent a tragic history from repeating itself.

TITLE: HEART OF STONE
RATING: PG-13
GENRES: romance, fantasy, jōsei, drama
UNIVERSE: canon-divergence
WARNING(S): mental health themes, minor violent scenes, mental abuse themes, minor sexual themes/mentions
EXTRA(S): the traveler used in this story is Lumine (as I play play as her in my game); therefore, she/her pronouns and other feminine terms and descriptions will be used. will contain spoilers for Zhongli's character story quest. is canon-divergent, meaning it will stray from the official story and follow my own original ideas.