67- Ravenclaw's Party

Beginne am Anfang

"She placed you on your bed." said Miles raising his eyebrows.

"You also were sleep talking. 'Oh Y/n.. Y/n..'." said Emilia mocking Adrian's voice. His ears turned red as he looked at his friends surprised.

"You three are joking right?" said Adrian as the three of them bursted into laugher and shook their heads 'No'. "Bloody hell.."

———

"Are you going to be cheering me on tomorrow?" said Joseph as him and Y/n sat by a window doing their homework. Y/n looked up and laughed as Joseph smiled.

"Oh right you have a game with Ravenclaw tomorrow, of course." said Y/n as Joseph grinned.

"Ravenclaw is having a party in their common room tomorrow as well, do you want to go.. with me?" said Joseph as Y/n looked up at him. "It's kind of like a weird one."

"Oh yeah, Cho told me about it." said Y/n laughing. "Yeah i'll go with you."

"Brilliant! Well i'll pick you up around seven?" said Joseph as Y/n chuckled and nodded. He looked down at his watch and sighed. "Merlin I have to go to practice, do you want me to take you back the Gryffindor tower?"

"Oh no it's fine, you go ahead. I wouldn't want you to be late for practice." said Y/n as Joseph smiled and got up, Y/n watched him leave as she sat back and sighed. Pansy, Draco, Gianna and Blaise came walking past when Y/n glanced up at them.

"Oh well look it's L/n, how are you feeling? It's been what two months now that Adrian cheated on you?" said Draco, Gianna wacked him in the head and rolled her eyes.

"Oh it's been two months since Harry and George knock the sense out of you. I see your eye hasn't heal up yet, boo hoo." said Y/n as Blaise and Gianna chuckled.

"May I have a word Y/n?" said Gianna as Y/n nodded, the other rolled their eyes and kept walking as Gianna sat down next to her. "I'm really sorry about Adrian.. I would've never thought."

"I don't know why you're apologizing for your brothers actions." said Y/n as she chuckled, Gianna looked at her sadly and sighed.

"I'm not sure what caused him to act like that, especially with Pansy. Maybe it's all the problems at home but it's still no good reasoning." said Gianna as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows forgetting that Adrian left his house. "I find the situation rather strange though."

"And why's that?" said Y/n as Gianna turned to look at her.

"Well because Adrian's always with you or Emilia and Miles. Emilia wouldn't let Adrian do that, nor Miles and Pansy's always with me or Draco. I find it strange on how or when they had time alone together." said Gianna as Y/n looked away.

"Sneaky people find ways Gianna." said Y/n as Gianna nodded and sighed.

"Yeah well i'm still rather upset with him, he wasted more than a year of your time but i've seen your new little friend." said Gianna nudging Y/n as she bursted into laugher. "Are you going to that party tomorrow?"

"I am, are you going? With Draco Malfoy maybe?" said Y/n with a smile. Gianna rolled her eyes and let a small laugh escape.

"No, him and I broke up in the summer. I actually have a crush on this boy though.. but oh please don't tell anyone!" said Gianna as Y/n looked at her and smiled.