Chapter 2

CW- emetophobia, there is a description of someone getting sick. 

Andrew grabs my hand "Let's go, I told the boys I would meet them once I was on the train. I'll introduce you and see if Ron is with the twins so he can introduce you to more people your age".

"Ron?" I ask. He uses names all the time and I haven't the slightest understanding of who he is talking about.

"Weasley. Fred and George's younger brother" he continues while walking in front of me.

We reach a box shaped room with a bench on either side it's surrounded by glass windows and a door. Inside sit the twins. I only know them because Andrew has a group picture of the three of them in his bedroom. Next to the twins another red-headed boy who seems to be about my age. And across from them is a pretty girl with curly light brown hair and a boy with shorter and darker brown hair, circle glasses, and a scar above his right eye in the shape of- oh that must be Harry Potter.

Andrew slides the door open. Everyone in the box turns and looks at us. I just stand there awkwardly and smile.

"Bloody hell," the younger red-head boy mutters turning and looking at me.

One of the twins elbows him "Shush Ron".

"Hey guys!" Andrew shouts excitedly rushing in to hug everyone.

Harry looks at me and then looks down at the ground. I am just going to say it. He is extremely attractive. He's very shy, but in a cute way.

Andrew puts a hand on either side of my shoulder, "Everyone, this is my sister. She's transferring to 4th year, so Ron I was hoping you'd be able to introduce her to the rest of the 4th years".

I look around at everyone and just barely raise my hand to wave. I have never been good with meeting new people. The exact opposite from my brother, as you could probably tell.

Ron starts to motion towards me to introduce himself, but the girl with the curly hair stands up and puts her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Hermione Granger. This is Ron, Harry, Fred, and George".

"Pleasure," I say softly shaking her hand. "I'm Eleanor, but you can call me Elle".

Fred and George are Andrew's closest friends. I have never actually met them before today which is surprising. George typically spends a majority of the summer with the Weasleys. I was invited a few years back but was far too timid and couldn't manage being away from mother and father for so long. 

I have very minimal exposure to wizarding families due to me going to such a small school, and having muggle parents. But someone who I could recognize anywhere no matter the circumstances was Harry Potter. Besides Drew knowing him, we had heard his stories around my school in London. 

"So um, Eleanor. What school are you transferring from?" Harry asks nervously.

"Welling School of Witchcraft. It's a small local girls-only school about 30 minutes outside of London. It's not very well known in the Wizarding World" I hesitantly reply. There was only 50 students of course they had never heard of it.

"All girls? I like the sound of that," Ron mutters.

"Ronald, how vulgar!" Hermione scolds him, smacking him on the shoulder.

Fred and George start to laugh hysterically at the sight their brother being parented by a 14 year old girl.

"An all girls school sounds lovely. No interruptions from dimwitted boys like these," Hermione smiles while rolling her eyes at Ron.

There is most definitely some type of chemistry there I can already tell.

Fred turns his body and faces towards me. I'm still standing in the doorway, but I don't want to come in and sit without invitation. "What house do you think you'll be sorted into Elle?"

My eyes widen, I have no idea to how do answer this. "Oh, I'm not sure. I never really looked into all the houses so I'm unaware of the traits each house possesses for the most part".