Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

Start from the beginning

"...is nii-san funeral already being held...?"

The three froze a little, and shook theirs heads. "No... we can't just held it without your permission right?" His eyes slightly became warm at how considerate they are to him. Of course he don't want miss it, It's his brother funeral.

After a few moments, a doctor came imto the room and check the albino conditions. The doctor said he's alright but, he need to eat because he not eating for one day. Of course, but the albino not in the mood for eating after such a things happened but nonetheless he eating just a little.

Everyone tried to cheer him up, tried to made him happy with a lots of happy and funny stories to him. But, even so the albino still have the sad face. After he come back to his home with Amatsuki, he immediately shuts his door room and cried still can't believe it.

Amatsuki just hearing the sobbing in outside feeling helpless. Miyuki-san... was quite close to him, Amatsuki have a lots of conversation with him. Miyuki-san have a black hair unlike Mafu, and have a serious personality. At first he scared at him but as time past, he was a kind person, especially to his brother Mafu.

Actually... Mafu's parents already passed away due to a accident. It's when he was in middle school, while Miyuki-san in college. For them, Miyuki-san started to get really strict personality, and started to work hard to make money so Mafu could attend school normally.

Due to that, they grow distant but the albino never thought hating his brother. He is the only family he had now, his grandfather and grandmother already gone so, he just have his brother as his only family.

Now he's gone, Mafu just alone. He don't have any family left, just him alone. Amatsuki keep making him food and keep trying to cheer him up but, not coming out from the room and keep silents. Though he eats the food slightly.

Few days passed, and Mafu decide to held funeral of his brother today. Mafu keep crying, and keep close to his brother coffin. He wondered if he could turn the time back, he want to go back. He haven't talking with him lately, he don't have a good memories before he gone.

The albino is the last person in the grave, still crying while It's raining hard around him. He doesn't care if he became sick, he don't want anything else than to see his brother again once more.

______

"...I see... such a things happened in this week..."

Amatsuki lowered his head staring at the cup of coffe while smiling sadly. The two bartenders don't know how to react, they feel sad, because such a things happened to the albino. Especially Soraru now he know the albino conditions.

"Since the funeral, Mafu been not take care of himself. He mostly drinking coffe, eat a little, shut himself in his room all day. His condition became worse than before and it making me worried..."

"I remembered that I haven't really eating too haha..."

Kashitaro frowned on that as he quickly cook something's for him. "You can't make Mafu-kun happy again if you not take care of yourself same as him, Amatsuki." He said while preparing for a simple food for him. The brunette just froze hearing that, cannot deny it. It's true, what's the points to convince and make Mafu happy again if he, himself not taking care of himself same as him.

"Here, eat this first. You need to eat first and then go to Mafu-kun after you became better. Where the Amatsuki-kun who always smile brightly that I like?" Kashitaro said placing the food of a egg toast in the counter, smiling towards Amatsuki. Tears welled up on his eyes as he let the tears flowing, sobbing.

The baristas watching him fondly and now understand how much it was pained him and how his mind were full of how to cheer up the albino instead taking care of himself.