Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

Start from the beginning

The bartenders just frowning in entire day make the customer worry, but they said It's okay to make the customer not worry.

But, they still frowning. Worry about them.

Even though they just knew about them, they feel they close with them already. They feel, they already a close friends. That's why they worry.

Just when they thinking where is Amatsuki when they need him the most, a customer came in.

The bells of the door rings, make them greet the customer that come in with smile, but, as when they look at the person, their eyes widened.

It's Amatsuki.

The male not lively as he was, his face are gloomy and have a stain after crying in his eyes. Amatsuki greet them, as he walking towards them with a little smile.

"...Amatsuki-kun? What's wrong? Where is Mafu-kun, is he.. doing well?"

Kashitaro ask the brunette, his face full of sadness. When Kashitaro ask him, the brunette smile faded away. Looking down before take in a breath and let it out, lifting his head.

The next sentence that come outs from Amatsuki mouth make them taken aback and widened their eyes.

"Miyuki-san... Mafu-kun, brother's passed away one week ago."

_______________

It's dark, everything is so dark. His hand, his body feels so cold. He can't think straight, he feeling sick. He cannot put the situation together, all of this is just too sudden. What did he do to deserve this?

He can't move, he can't speak, he can't hear anything. He feels empty, many emotions comes to him in a-go. He cannot see his surrounding.

"He caught on a accident while in a way to go home. In his car, there's a box addressed to you."

"...what..?"

He died because of me, because he delivered that. I'm the cause of all of this. Just why did his life became like this?

After he heard that, everything seems stopped and everything became black. Last thing he remembered is, the voices of his friends calling him.

He woke up, slowly opened his eyes. His hazy red eyes looking at the white roof, he wondering where is he right now. He start move his eyes to his side, a UV is placed in there and... a syringe in his hand. He cannot think, he tried to remember what just happened to him.

...That's right! I was running to the hospital to know nii-san situation and...

"He passed away. I have my condolences."

No!

He tried to wake up, he tried to stand up from the bed, when he struggling to get out of the bed a sounds of door slides open is heard by him. He lift his head up.

There's his friends standing in there looking at him with a worry and sad look.

"Mafu-kun/Mafu-don!"

Amatsuki and Sakata charged to the albino in a hug together making the male let out a 'oof' from his mouth. Urata smacks the two heads and glaring at them and said to calm down.

"Mafu-kun! You finally wake up, I was so worried you know!" Amatsuki said with a teary face, the same as the others. He just smiled softly at them and hug back.

"Really! I can't leave you alone Mafu-kun!" Amatsuki said crying in relief and hug the albino tighter. "You've been assleep for one day!"

He froze when he heard that, to think he sleep for one day. The damage and shock hearing that just too much for him huh...