"Y/n his head is practically in your boobs." You looked down and and he looked up at you and smiled.

"YOU PERV IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" You broke from his grip and started to attack him with your free hand hitting his back.

"OW STOP LET ME GET OFF YOU GEEZ!" He said trying to get off of you. He finally got off of you and returned to his seat. Kalynn handed you your cold brew and you thanked her. She closed the door and went up to the drivers seat. She handed Weston his drink and he slapped him on his arm.

"You're literally such a doofus." She told him.

"OW" he shouted. I snorted.

"#worldstar" They both turned to you and gave you a confusing look. They turned back around and Kalynn reversed out of the parking spot.

"Wanna go to target?" She asked.

"YES" You and Weston shouted at the same time. You both looked at each other.

"JINX" I shouted first. He shut his mouth and gave you a death glare. Surprisingly he didn't speak for the whole ride. And you had the best time messing with him about this. You talked to the camera, Kalynn talked too. You and Kalynn talked and talked and talked. She pulled into the parking garage of the target and started to look for a parking spot.

"Weston, Weston, Weston." you unjinxed him. He started ranting, talking so fast that you had no clue what he was saying. Kalynn found a parking spot and you turned off the camera and handed it to Weston. You all put your masks on and started walking towards the store.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Kalynn asked.

"I want to go to the valentines section." I suggested. We all walked to the back where  the valentines section was and I started to grab a shit ton of candy. Eventually I put some of the candy back. I found this little head band with hearts attached to springs. I picked it up and went to find Weston.  As soon as I found Weston I snuck up behind him and put the headband on his head. He spun around and posed. We were very close and when I realized how close we were shivers flew down my spine. He stood straight up again and looked at me. I looked right back at him. My stomach twisted in knots. We just looked at each other. It felt like time had stopped. I never felt like this towards him before. He reached out to get the candy from my arms. I looked down.

"Wha- what are you doing?" I looked at him taking the candy out of my hands.

"It's my treat." I could tell he was smiling behind the mask. My cheeks grew redder.

"Its not a problem I can pay for it I have money don't worry." I said flustered trying to get the candy out of his hand.

"Please just let me do this. I know you have money I just want to get you something for Valentines." He said putting a hand on your shoulder. Your cheeks were on fire and you smiled and nodded.

"But you have to let me get you something too. I won't give up until you pick something out." You told him with persistence. He sighed, taking off the head band and putting it in your hands.

"Just buy me this." he looked into your eyes his hand on yours.

"Fine." you said with a sigh. He let go of your hand and started to walk to your side. You both decided to find Kalynn. As soon as you found her you guys didn't leave her side. You spent more time at Target before paying and leaving. You got back to their apartment and started to make dinner. You all ate dinner and hung out on the couch. Putting on a movie you all collectively agreed on. Kalynn sat to the right of Weston and Weston sat on your right. Kalynn was curled up with Beck while Jade jumped up between you and Weston. You started petting Jade and she started to purr.

" Awe she likes you." He whispered turning his head to look at you. You just smiled. You put your head on his shoulder and pulled out your phone. You went on twitter and started typing. Weston looked at you confused. You were just smiling at your phone. You sent the tweet out and told Weston to check twitter. He pulled his phone out and opened twitter. He looked at you and laughed trying to not wake up Kalynn.

 He looked at you and laughed trying to not wake up Kalynn

AN

hi I hope you enjoyed the ending. Thank you so much for reading this book I really appreciate it!!!

I might update tomorrow but I can't keep any promises because of school :(

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!