"we got her" I say. her abdomen shoots out blood. it gets blood all over me. I immediatly place hands in the opening. "she's gonna bleed out" I say "call the O.R. tell them were coming" I yell the nurse calls I try to pack it to where it stops "Meredith" I yell for her. she rushed in. "she's bleeding out. we need to get this pipe out immediately" I say. we rush the bed out when I see 2 people with a pole stuck in them. "Meredith" Owen says "take them" he says I look at her. she runs the opposite way. my attention was back to my patient when I felt rushing I look and I press my hand back on the patient. I climb on top of the gurney and hold pressure as they push the bed to the O.R.  

in the O.R. 

I scrub. 4 minutes. I walk in and start. 

surgery went successfully.

I walk out. and walk back to the E.R. back into chaos. "y/n I need you" Alex yells I walk over and jo walk past me hitting my shoulder "your not even a doctor" she says to me. I look at her. and look away. childish. I run over to Alex "yea?"  "you need to take that clothe and bring it here. put pressure right here" he says as he takes my Hand and guides me to where im supposed to put pressure. "hold it" he says sternly. I do what Im told we walk to the o.r. and I dont take my hand off. Alex scrubs. they give me a gown they put it on me. Alex walks in and we begin. we lose her. I start compressions. "clear" Alex says as he shocks her. 

we lose her. 

"y/n call it" Alex says "I cant" I say continuing compressions. her heart rate comes back up. "we cant continue its to much stress on his body" I say to Alex "we have to" he says 

surgery was successful.

I walk out with Alex "that was great y/n" he says "thanks" "I can see how your one of the best" he looks at me, I look back at him. we walk off back to the E.R. 

I look and see my patient being wheeled back in. I walk over to her. "ill take her for her head C.T" I say as I take the bed and head to the C.T. 

I finish and wheel the lady into a room. "take her blood and watch her closely" I say to the nurse as I lean on the desk "still in that dress and heels I see" jo says walking up behind me. I turn around "yea and I see that you've changed out of my dress" I say looking at her "you know that the only reason these people are your friends is because your lifes a mess and your stupid babies. they feel for you because your the little girl with the broken home and they feel pity." she says I look at her trying not to say something ill regret. I look over her shoulder. and see Jackson. he nods at me. "I have the perfect family unlike you. I have great friends that actually like me! I have an amazing job thanks to Jackson! I have 2 babies that I cant wait to take home and never let them go. so what if I dont have a dad or a supporting mom or all of my sibling staying in contact with me. im living dont you see that. I also have a personality unlike you and I just performed a solo surgery and im not even a intern yet!" I shouted at her. it caught everyones attention. I turn around and start too walk away I feel a pain. jo yanked my  hair back I turn around to look at her I was about to lunge at her when I was lifted off the ground 2 arms wrapped around my waist. mark and Derek walk infront of me so they were in the way where I couldn't get to her "ALEX GET YOUR CRAZY ASS GIRLFRIEND BEFORE I LET Y/N GET HER" Jackson yelled at Alex who was running in. Derek and mark walk with Jackson as he carries me away "get your crazy ass friend" I hear Alex yell. I feel my feet on the floor again as I see Jackson walk towards Alex. "shit" I say. Derek and mark and I go back I run in front of Jackson. I place my hand on his chest. "hey look at me" I say he doesn't "look at me!" I say he looks at me "its not worth it he didnt mean it lets go" I say. I caused this. they stopped me. I gotta stop him from losing his Job "Jackson you cant lose your job." I say to him as we walk away "me on the other hand? I havent even started"I say we walk out of the hospital to take a breath. "should've let me beat her ass" I laugh "yea well I knew she wouldnt be alive anymore if I wouldve" he said "your very correct" "your kids cant have a mom in jail. I dont want to have to take care of your kids" he laughs at me. Meredith runs out of the hospital. "hey I heard what happened" "nothing happened Jackson made sure" I say "your a bloody mess" Meredith says "it'd because I did a solo surgery and the patient had a whole that got blood all over me" "oh so its not jo Wilsons blood?" she laughs "nope..."I say "are you ready to go home?" I ask "yea just waiting on Derek. everyone else is staying" she says "I need to go home. I need a shower im all bloody. and tired and if I stay here any longer ill probably do something I won't regret" I laugh. Derek walks out smiling at me "we need to keep an eye on you ma'am" he laughs as we walk to the car and drive home. I get out of the car with Jackson and Meredith and Derek. we walk in and I fall over onto the couch "up, your bloody" Meredith demands "take my shoes off my feet are sore" I whine. "your a big girl" she says. I huff and unstrap my heels and slide them off. feeling relief. I walk up the stairs with heels in my hand I walk into jackons room. he throws me a big shirt. I grab a pair of my shorts and underwear. I get in the shower, i get out feeling refreshed I put clothes on and walk into jacksons room and flop down "there's many more where thats coming from you know. nonstop surgeries. emergencies. anything you can think of. multiple nights in the on call room" he says as he gets In bed beside me pulling the cover over his body "was it true what jo said" "no y/n, we all love you. even Alex he loves you a lot. he just chose to be with a lunatic" he laughs "instead of a beautiful girl like you" Jackson says "thanks Jackson" I smile "goodnight" "goodnight" 

-------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MU FAVORITE CHAPTERS SO FAR. I KNOW THAT JO WOULD NEVER ACT THIS WAY SO PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR HER CHARCTER IN THIS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

ALSO....WOULD ANYONE READ A Jackson avery STORY....IF I WROTE ONE....

ANYWAYS ITS REALLY LATE! GOODNIGHT!