may 14th- just the two of us

"Where's Kugisaki?" Megumi asked while standing awkwardly in the doorway of Yuuji's dorm. He watched as Yuuji scratched the back of his nape awkwardly, a nervous smile painted on his lips.

"She uh.. isn't coming?"

Megumi's eyes widened, and a blush spread across the apples of his cheeks. He mumbled a tiny "oh" in response before slipping inside, letting the door close behind him. He had expected Nobara to tag along with them since they usually don't do stuff without her.

"So.. what do you feel like watching? I could play something random or we could look on Netflix or something.." Yuuji said, much quieter than what Megumi was used to. All he could do was nod in response.

Yuuji giggled. "What was that a yes to, Fushiguro?" his giggling increased once he saw Megumi blush in embarrassment.

"Um, well I guess we could play something random.." he trailed off, trying to brush off his embarrassment. Megumi awkwardly closed the door to Yuuji'a dorm and walked slowly to his bed, hesitating before he sat on the edge of it.

Yuuji shot a small smile at him before he opened his computer to pull up Netflix. He shifted on the bed, sitting closer to the wall to allow Megumi to sit more comfortably on the bed.

____

45 minutes into the first movie, Megumi had no idea what the plot was. He couldn't focus on it. The only thing on his mind was how close he and Yuuji were. Mind you, they had at least six inches of space between them, but it was enough to make our dear Megumi feel like he was suffocating. The heat radiating off Yuuji's body was intoxicating.

Everything around him smelled like Yuuji. He noticed that once he stepped foot in his room, but he was on his bed now. His senses were filled to the brim with Yuuji.

As time progressed, they inched closer to one another. They watched one movie. Then another. Then another one. Each passing minute their bodies seemed to have a magnetic pull to each other.

They were on their fifth movie about god knows what when Megumi felt a weight plop on his shoulder. Oh god. The scent was even more strong now. The awkward boy tensed up as he looked to his shoulder.

Yuuji's head was placed right in the crook of his neck, his eyes closed and lips parted. Megumi let out a sigh of relief. He had just fallen asleep.

But still. Yuuji was touching him.

Yuuji was touching him.

Megumi could feel his hair tickling the skin of his neck.

He could feel his breath against his clothed shoulder.

He could feel his body pressed against the side of his body.

Yuuji. Was. Touching. Him.

His hand slapped onto his mouth to avoid letting out an embarrassing squeal. No doubt his face was fully red since he could practically feel the heat radiating off his face starting to warm the room.

To avoid waking up the sleeping boy, Megumi carefully closed the laptop and placed it onto the floor. He then sat in a more comfortable position, deciding to take advantage of this situation.

He sighed and lay his head on top of Yuuji's before letting his eyes close, the scent that had been clogging his senses all night long eventually lulling him to sleep.