-Surprise- Valentines Day Special

Începe de la început

When you were finished you handed him the pen.

Akashi started to write something on the paper as you kept stealing a glance, at first you were just waiting for him to finish but eventually you started to wonder what he is writing, Akashi noticed it and turned around not letting you see his works too. You pouted.

When he was finished, Akashi led you to the tree and hanged his paper on one of the branches where you can't see what he wrote. He looked at you grinning.

"Hand me your paper (F/N), let's hang it in there" He pointed at the place where his paper hanged. Realizing his unfair action, you immediately hid your paper.

"N-no!" You called the man who instructed you earlier and made him hang you wish beside Akashi's.

"You're really are a clever (F/N)" He said with an amused face you just winked at him.

"Get to know your girlfriend more Seijuro" You giggled when you heard him groaned, you are his weakness and strength at the same time and you can even melt his cold demeanor in just one smile.

"C'mon i have one special gift for you" Akashi said as he led you to his car and drove. You kept asking him where you will go but didn't get a response.

The two of you ended up in a five star restaurant owned by his uncle and ordered all the signature foods they have. You felt uncomfortable as you see some medias and cameras inside the VIP room and looked down.

Noticing your uneasiness, Akashi slightly nodded at some men and the lights slowly shut down, you weren't fond of darks. You immediately called Akashi as you felt his hand hold yours and stood you up.

You saw some lights slowly lighting up slowly and one big screen caught your attention. It displays your solo picture in the hallway of your former Highschool. Rakuzan.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

"(F/N), did you remember when i requested a picture of you for Student Council Election? I really didn't pass it to the principal." The people giggled at the sudden question making you laugh too. It was years ago bit it's still fresh on your mind when he requested it to you personally. His pokerface and a slight hint of blush appeared on your vision. You reminisced like it happened just yesterday

"I don't know what happened that time."

"When i first saw you, i felt my heart skipped a beat and images of you started to appear everywhere i go."

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

The image changed and saw you and Akashi took a selfie, you smiled. You clearly remember the day you two took that picture.

"It happened on our first festival in school together. Did you remember that we argued that time? I was busy arranging some papers and you kept insisting to go around the school with me but ended up watching the fireworks in office. It was cute seeing you became a pouting machine back there" The crowd chuckled again as you felt your blood creeping up to your cheeks.

"And as for compensation we took a selfie and made it our wallpaper"

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

The images kept on changing as your boyfriend explained those pictures on the screen. You on the other hand were crying. It's sweet of him reminiscing all those memories despite of his busy life, he didn't even forgot all the memories that you two shared.

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are...

Akashi kneeled down on his knees and looked at you.

"(L/N) (F/N), i thank you for making my life worth enjoying, you don't know how much i am thankful to you for being always beside me, supporting me to no end and always making my day complete"

"I want to see you every second, every minute, every hour, everyday for the rest of my life and beyond. I want to live a happy life with you and our future children. I want to grow old with you, fight some challenges and obstacles with me."

"(L/N) (F/N)..." Akashi took a red velvet box and opened it.

"Will you marry me?" Tears rolling down to your cheeks, you wanted to say yes but you can't even mutter it. You nodded. Akashi gently put the ring on your finger and stood up. A wide smile appeared on his face.

"She said YES!" It was the first time you heard him like that. It was like he was a child who won lots of candy as the crowd cheered and said congrats to the two of you.

"I promise you... No.. I'll do it, I'll make you more happy (F/N). I love you" Akashi hugged you tight as you giggled at his actions.

"I love you too Sei, i promise you too that i'll make your life happy and worth living"

*ends*

"Wow, grandpa, grandma. You two are so sweet" (Grand daughter's name) said as he cheered the two adults hugging each other and thank their grand child.

"Did you liked the video?" You asked as your grandchild happily nodded.

"Okay, c'mon let's eat before your mom and dad gets home okay?"

It was indeed a happy ending for you and Seijuro..

At some place, a tall tree was still standing in the middle of the park, still full of leaves but one thing was the most outstanding there.

Two old heart-shaped papers hanging on a tree branch.

"I wish he'll be my forever" -(L/N) (F/N)

"I wish she'll be my forever" -Akashi Seijuro

*ends*

A/N:

Now, now xD i can't say a word here LOL.

Coming UPNEXT: -Valentines Special #5- (Lemon)