'Shut up! Stupid conscience!' I scolded my brain. 'This was not right. It will never be right.'

With that thought, I tried to pull myself away from the wall, while trying to push him out of the way.

Before I could do anything, the hand that was not holding my head, came down and pushed my waist back against the wall. Accompanied by a knee pressing into my thigh, pinning that to the wall too. I was trapped. Trapped in a cage of fire, I can't break it down, without burning myself with it too. The only difference is, that I don't feel like claustrophobic. I felt a rush of dopamine take over me. This guy has been burning me for a long time. For so long, that I feel like I am addicted to the pain.

Looking up at him with a dark gaze. I connected our eyes and a silent message was passed. His eyes were dilated, it was quiet obvious whatever I was feeling, he was feeling it too. But we both knew this was the point, where we both stop.

"Don't try to edge me on, Shraddha. I know exactly what you are trying to do. You want to know, but I'll make sure you will never find out." He said, changing the topic. His eyes staring directly into mine, daring me to oppose him, daring me to say another word, daring me too look in his eyes.

But I couldn't do that, If I did that he'd win. If I looked up at him, I'll get stuck. It would mean that I understood each and every single word he said, but if I don't respond at all. His threats will seem empty.

That's exactly what I did, giving a nice sharp push to his stomach, I moved him away, breaking away from his cage. Breaking away from him. I could feel the burn, not on my hands but on my heart.

I was stopped by his hand gripping my wrist. I stood there not turning around to look at him.

"You and him have something going on?" He said, in voice that might have seemed indifferent, but there was an undermining tone to it, that I just couldn't pin point.

He has no business in knowing my relationship status. Me and Adi are friends and I might have felt something today, but that's a topic for another day. Even if we did date, that shouldn't be any of his concern.

"Hmph! You two look good together." He said, scoffing as he left my hand.

I was about to leave when, he pushed past me walking towards hallway's exit.

"It's a good publicity stunt anyways. Use him, as your possible partner until the next co-star comes in place" he said, laughing mockingly at me, as he left the hall.

'How dare he! Did he just say what I think he said. He basically just called me an attention seeking bitch.' I ran out of the hallway towards the main exit.

My blood was boiling, this bitch just fvcking trash talked me and left like some high school diva. He is not getting away with it

Opening the doors, I stepped out, not caring if I was barefoot or had my hair looking like a birds nest.

I saw him not too far from his car. Picking up speed I started running. In fact, sprinting towards him!

"You piece of shit, where do you think you are going after talking shit to me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I for a fact knew that, he heard me, but did he show any signs of that? No! He kept walking, trying to act cool, but I could see him starting to bolt.

'This bitch is scared of me!'

Seeing him scurry faster, I started to increase my speed. I was only 15 steps away from him.

"Are you scared of me? Why are you running? Huh? Answer me! You coward! That's right be scared of me!" I said panting, only 8 steps away from him.

I saw him reach his car and he tried to open the door.

"Be scared of me, because if I catch you, I will serve your ass on a silver platter to the sharks in the fvcking sea and they won't be singing baby shark dudududu!" I screamed as I saw him get inside the car, with me three steps away.

"Varun!" I screamed. Picking up a pebble from near the bush, I threw it hard, without thinking twice.

I saw, as the rock collided with the rear windshield of his car. Shattering it into pieces. The car came to a halt and this was my cue to start sprinting towards my car.

I heard the door open and fast footsteps coming my way. I got inside my car, and caught a glimpse of an angry Varun running my way.

Reversing the car as fast as I can, I zoomed away from him. Seeing him curse me, in the rearview mirror.

My heart was thumping, I haven't felt this much thrill since the past six years.

He really takes out the mad woman inside of me.

'All jokes aside. I will never talk to him again.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was getting too intense, so I decided we needed a bit lighter chapter to calm everyone down. LOL.

This was a filler chapter!

BTW! IT'S OUR SHRADDHI'S BIRTHDAY!!! I love her so much, she is like my bollywood bias. Hope she has a good day and be successful this year.

Anyways...

How old are y'all?

I am asking because this book has swear words, and bit of mature content. I just wanted to warn y'all.

I feel so shy writing the close moments, it's like embarrassing to write 😂

Anyways if you liked this chapter, please:
-Vote
-Comment

I will be back with a new chapter soon...

But till then, smile and spread love

Love you
- Mehak😘