𝟏𝟒

•RENDEZVOUS POINT•"fix your headache, and mine, and fuck off

RENDEZVOUS POINT
"fix your headache, and mine, and fuck off."

"2020 MALIBU, 24-MXC

"2020 MALIBU, 24-MXC. The world's finest wakesetter," Pope recited. "Number one in quality, luxury, and performance."

JJ, Pope, and I stood at the edge of our stopped boat, overlooking the water to Topper's dock. His expensive boat gleamed in all its glory, swaying gently with the tide- everyone knew this was the best wakesetter boat the sales could offer at the moment, and Topper Thornton was sure to be the first to have it on the island. 

There was no one in the surrounding areas, the boat practically begging us to sink it. I fiddled with my bracelets, unhappy about what the boys wanted to do. There was no way Pope wouldn't actually follow through with his idea of sinking the vessel.

"Are you guys sure?" I broke out of my trance and turned to look at the boys. "I mean, like, think about it. Is this the smartest way to deal with it? Pope?"

"This is war." JJ said. "They hit us, we hit them." He pulled his bandana over his face, covering his mouth and nose. Taking his glasses off from his muscle tank, he passed it to me. "Shut up and cover your face."

I stared at him for a few seconds before grabbing the glasses and facing forwards again.

"I know, but what happens if they find out it was us?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Isabel, they jumped us," Pope turned to me. "Hit me. Threw you across the ground! Stole from us. I mean, this constitutes for revenge."

Just like that, the uneasy feeling bubbled back into place. They really were the worst Kooks to walk Kildare. And maybe, just maybe, they deserved what we were about to do.

"Good?" JJ asked, tilting his head down. "C'mon, Shortcake. If you're gonna be that uptight, just go hide in the storage unit and let us finish the deed. But don't come crawlin' back after and asking for all the credit when Topper starts bitch-baby crying to his mom."