☾ 03. 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

Picking the futon up did she run her hands through as she tried to fold it as neatly as possible, something she would always do even to her futon the moment she woke up. She frowned when she felt some rough patch on the futon, where she ran her fingers over once more.

Picking it up did she smell the faint blood of smell on it.

"Hm..." she whispered out as she placed the futon to the side after she had tried to feel for the wall. Not bothering to think too much about what she had smelt, she went on about her days once again.

"[name]? Are you in here?" and [name] stopped as she heard someone calling out to her. Someone all too familiar. Her lips curled up into a smile as she ran out of the estate despite her feet being bare and she was soon picked up.

"I see you are lively as always, [name]," and she laughed as she was set onto a pair of feet so that her bare feet wouldn't get hurt from running on the gravel.

"Is that a bad thing, Ryuu? But where's your wife?" she asked with a smile and Ryuu lets out a sigh, shaking his head as he carried [name] back into her estate, where he looked around and frowned slightly.

"Was someone living with you?" Ryuu asked and [name] shook her head, deciding that she wouldn't speak about how she had someone else living with her.

"Not at all, why?" she asked.

"There is a second futon, made me wonder," he pointed out and [name] hummed in response as she headed into the kitchen with her hands out once more while Ryuu was checking out what was going on.

How his lips were curled up into a smirk as he looked at the different ornaments that were hung around the estate, where he soon licked his lips as he rubbed his fingers together.

But unknowingly to him, three pairs of eyes were watching his every move as he was touching the antiques available. How Kokushibo knew the moment Ryuu entered the estate, he was nothing but a scumbag.

"How often are you home?" Ryuu asked.

"That's odd of you, Ryuu. You hardly ask me that whenever you drop by," [name] spoke out as she walked out of the kitchen with a tray of hot tea and she sets it onto the tatami flooring where Ryuu made himself comfortable as well.

"Just wondering. Maybe I could stay with you instead," he pointed out.

"Ryuu, that's disturbing. You have a wife," she pointed out with a frown on her face and Ryuu shrugged his shoulders in response as his eyes continued to dart around.

"She is naggy. She always sounds like a rooster," Ryuu pointed out and [name] placed her cup of tea down with a frown on her face.

"Ryuu. That's rude of you. You shouldn't speak of your wife like that," she pointed out and Ryuu pressed his lips into a fine thin line as he remained silent. How Kokushibo noticed that Ryuu was rummaging through his yukata and brought out what seems to be a white package.

He reached over and started to pour the content into [name]'s teacup. Ryuu watched as she reached out, grabbing hold of the teacup, but a frown appeared on her face.

"Seems the tea has turned bitter, I should make a new batch," [name] spoke out as she pours the tea in her cup out onto the tray, whereas Ryuu mentally groaned in response.

"Failure," he muttered out.

"What was that?"

"Nothing,"

"What...?" Haizaki asked as he looked at the way Kanae was acting, standing before him and blocking him from escaping. The wooden sword was resting on his shoulder as he was busy training by himself earlier on.