66- Joseph Anderson

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure it's probably just weird right now, is it true she's really going back to America? I went to Cedric's grave and he asked me about it." said Joseph as she turned to look at him and nodded.

"Yeah she is." said Y/n sadly.

"I wouldn't want to stay here either, it's a bit strange without Ced. I do try and stay out of our dorm because his bed is just empty, it's really sad honestly." said Joseph as Y/n turned around to look at him sadly. "I seen you were at his funeral, Emilia almost made me shed a few tears."

"Oh trust me I know, I totally understand why she wants to leave. How are you so like calm talking about him, every time his name is mentioned Emilia bursts into tears." said Y/n as Joseph chuckled.

"Well because I knew Cedric my whole life and he was always happy, which was rather annoying. I think the only time I seen him upset was when E caught him but he would've hated to see us sad. I'm sure Emilia knows that too but it's probably harder for her to deal with it." said Joseph as he rubbed his nose.

"He was rather always happy, wasn't he. With that smile of his." said Y/n as Joseph chuckled and nodded.

"He was, but I mean as much as you want to hold on to the bitter sore memory that someone has left this world, you are still in it and you have to continue to live for that person." said Joseph, Y/n laid his head on her knees and looked at him. "Enough being sad! Who do you plan on replacing your missing chasers."

"Oh merlin, you had to remind me." said Y/n as she groaned, Joseph chuckled and looked rather happy, he stood up and held his hand out for her.

"Come on, let me show you something." said Joseph as she took his hand, he pulled her up. She turned to the right causing her heart to drop seeing what was engraved in the tree behind her. "Are you alright?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, you pulled me up to fast. Low iron." said Y/n as Joseph smiled and laughed. They continued walking as she turned back to look at the tree and held her bag tighter.

Joseph lead her into the castle, making their way to the grand stairs. Joseph pulled out his wand pointing it at a painting causing it to open. Y/n rose her eyebrows as Joseph pulled her in quickly, the room was filled with all types of flowers and plants. "Pretty cool right?" said Joseph.

"Very, it's all so beautiful in here." said Y/n as she looked at the beautiful flowers, Joseph smiled as he admired her.

"I think you out shine the room." said Joseph as Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes. Joseph handed her a daisy as she took it and looked at him.

"Aren't you nice." said Y/n smiling as she looked down at the daisy. Joseph placed his hand on her check as he smiled.

"Ah well I'll like to think so." said Joseph smiling, Y/n felt his stomach jump as he looked at her, eye contact made her nervous causing her to look down.

"So how do you know about this place?" said Y/n moving away from Joseph, he grinned and leaned against the wall.

"Professor Sprout, she told Cedric and I about it when we were trying to look for a certain flower. She said that every flower thats ever exist grows here." said Joseph as Y/n looked around. "We thought she was pulling our legs but no it's actually a hidden place in the school."

"Everything is so pretty, isn't it." said Y/n as she looked at him, he smiled causing her to smile back.

"Everything in this room is very pretty." said Joseph, Y/n rolled her eyes as she got nearer to him. "Whats your favorite flower?"

"(Favorite flower), but daisy's are a close second." said Y/n as she waved the daisy he gave her around causing him to chuckle.

"Well now I know." said Joseph grinning, Y/n rolled her eyes as Joseph moved a piece of her hair behind her ear. She looked back at him as he slowly leaned in, the both of them hesitating.