65- First Match

Začít od začátku

"Good luck today Emilia." said Lydia Kennedy, Ravenclaw 7th year. Emilia turned as Adrian and Miles looked at Lydia and grinned.

"Oh thanks Lydia." said Emilia smiling as she watched her walk away, she turned around to see Adrian and Miles looking at her.

"I forgot she was your friend, she's bloody gorgeous." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes. "Well not as gorgeous as you."

"Mhm." said Adrian watching the girl sit at the Ravenclaw table as Emilia hit him in the head, he looked at her and narrowed his eyebrows. "Is she single?"

"Unbelievable." said Emilia face palming, Graham chuckled and smiled at her as they eat breakfast. The Slytherin Quidditch team made their way into the tents as they changed, Emilia was sitting in a corner reading, when she looked up to see Graham standing in front of her shirtless.

  "Why are you reading right now. Change!" said Graham as she groaned, she placed on the robes and her protection as she looked over at Adrian who was peaking his head out the tent.

"What are you doing?" asked Emilia sticking her head out of the tent with him, he looked at her and sighed, pointing to a hill to see Y/n and Joseph. "Stop stalking them you creep."

"If I cast a spell right now do you think it'll reach him?" said Adrian as Emilia face palmed, pulling him back into the tent.

———

"I just wanted to give you a good luck before your game, i'll know you'll do brilliant." said Joseph as Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes.

  "Bloody hell Y/n get your arse in here! Stop flirting captain!" said Fred from the tent, Y/n felt her cheeks get hot as she turned around to see Fred and George sticking their heads out.

"I better go change now, thanks Joseph. Means a lot." said Y/n as Joseph smiled, looking to the right seeing Adrian looking at them. Y/n was about to go into the tent when Emilia came running up to her.

"Good luck Gryffindor captain!" said Emilia as Y/n stopped and turned around to see her.

"Ah, you as well. First quidditch game, how do you feel?" said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Well i'm not sure, it's kinda a weird line up. We have new beaters they're hmm not so good." said Emilia as Y/n laughed and looked behind her to see Adrian and Miles peaking their head out of the tent. "They sent me over to ask for your line up, so i'll tell you ours, if you tell me yours."

Y/n chuckled and narrowed her eyebrows. "Me, Alicia and Angelina, Fred and George, Ron and Harry." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and nodded.

"Did you see those bloody pins, I hope Ron doesn't take it to the heart, but well it's Graham, Adrian and I, Goyle and Crabbe, Draco and Miles." said Emilia as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"Goyle and Crabbe? They're the new beaters?" said Y/n as Emilia nodded. "Right we'll good luck, I need to go and change."

"To busy talking to Joseph huh." said Emilia laughing as she made her way back, Y/n chuckled and made her way into the tents.

"Okay, I've only just found out the final lineup for Slytherin," said Y/n, pulling out a piece of parchment. "Last year's Beaters, Derrick and Bole, have left now, but it looks as though Montague's replaced them with the usual gorillas, rather than anyone who can fly particularly well. They're two blokes called Crabbe and Goyle, I don't know much about them —"

"We do," said Harry and Ron together.

"Well, they don't look bright enough to tell one end of a broom from another," said Y/n, pocketing her parchment, "but then I was always surprised Derrick and Bole managed to find their way onto the pitch without signposts."