The Breathing Ghost

Kiran POV: one i opened my eyes i seen writing on the wall that "Zamani Is Back & im gonna Kill Your Babies" . I got Straight up and Called Doobie & Shy.
(Doobie & Shy Arrives)
Doobie: wth?? i thought i killed the bitch
Shy: not good enough , you shouldve took her eyeballs out & shoved it down her throat she let everything else go down there.
Kiran: lol but there is no time for Jokes she said she was gonna kill Versace & Gucci .
Shy POV: Soo Zamani is a ghost watching my Baby Muvah & my kidz . That Shit Is Crazy .
Doobie POV: well im ready to call the ghost hunter "Christian" to help bring this bitch back to life soo i can kick her ass & kill her again.
(Knocks on the Door)
Christian: hello im christian and im her to fight your ghost off
Kiran: thank god your here , this crazy nappy headed ghost trying to kill my babies.
Christian: whats your kids names?
Kiran: Versace & Gucci
Christian: wow quite ratchet but creative (laughs)
Kiran: only thing ratchet is them Dookie Braids you got in your head & them JorDONES you got on your feet
Doobie & Shy: (laughing/weak)
Kiran: now Dookie Head Christian get to work.
Kiran POV: i seen something on the corner of my eye , It Said #LongLiveJoker .
Ghost Zamani POV: i trying to stab Kiran in her stomach while she is sleep but some other Ghost is Trying to kill me .
______________________________________
Who is the other Ghost?
Why Is the other Ghost trying to kill Ghost Zamani??