𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

     Upon receiving a date for Jason's memorial, Leia called her friend and asked if the girl wanted her to spend the night at her house, wondering if she wanted to be alone or not the night before. She was shocked to find out Cheryl had also invited Veronica along to join them. While Veronica was going to spend the dinner and night there, Leia would join them later as she needed to finish some editing that she'd started.

     When she finally finished, she welcomed herself into the Blossom house, thankful Cheryl's parents were elsewhere at that moment. She made her way into the girls bedroom, dropping down onto the girls bed as she looked over at Veronica and Cheryl, the two watching something on tv.

     "How was dinner from hell?" She questioned, directing it to Veronica as the girl shared a look with Cheryl.

     "It was fine." Veronica lied but Cheryl scoffed loudly, shaking her head in amusement.

     "It was as you described it, hell. They kept asking unnecessary questions and they managed to make dinner awkward for everyone." Cheryl replied and Veronica pursed her lips, nodding along.

     "Yeah, I didn't want to hurt your feelings." Veronica replied and the two redheads chuckled.

    "So, now that's over, are we planning what you're wearing tomorrow?" Leia asked, raising her brow as she smirked at her friend. "We going for chaos or bombshell?"

     Cheryl thought for a minute before turning to her friend with a wide grin. "Which one do you think?" She asked and Veronica looked between the two.

     She had no idea what she was getting into.

     Morning arrived and the three got ready, none of them really in the mood for idle conversation

     Morning arrived and the three got ready, none of them really in the mood for idle conversation. When they finished, Leia walked over to her friend, noticing her looking at her reflection in the mirror. Veronica appeared on the other side of the Blossom girl and the two shared a look, turning to their friend.

     "You ready?" Leia asked her friend, sending her a comforting smile as Veronica ran her finger over her curl.

     "Just about." Cheryl responded, managing to muster a small smile. "You go ahead, I'll be down."

     As Veronica left, Leia stayed by her friend, standing directly beside her. "Are you thinking of doing what I think you are?" She questioned, raising her brow as Cheryl chuckled in amusement.

     "You know me so well." Cheryl commented as Leia smiled. "You don't think it will be too much, right?"

    "Of course not, do what you want to do." Leia comforted, wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulders. "Jason wouldn't care if you turned up wearing a bright orange jumper and jeans. All he would care about is you being there. If you want to wear something that has meaning, then you do that. Nobody can stop you."