𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

I sigh, he's right. The burned ones are already at the specialist fields and of you're walking that's only a few minutes away from the school. Someone has to do something.

So instead of standing in the courtyard doing nothing, I'm walking up towards the specialists at the doors. Helping them blockade them from the burned ones outside.

So i grab a big and heavy green box and place in on a table that's blocking the doors.

I turn around to find some more heavy stuff but a tall and muscular body is blocking my way. I look up to see Sky looking down at me.

He's not that much taller than me but i still have to look up to look him in the eye.

"Hey, Sky. How are you? You know, after the whole thing Bloom did to you in the stone circle." I ask and we walk away to a place where it's quiet so we can talk.

We stop in an empty corridor and i turn to Sky, with my back facing the wall

"Yeah— no, i'm uh. Just great." Sky says a bit hesitantly.

I raise my eyebrow in scepticism. "What's going on? And don't even bother telling me your fine because you're a bad liar."

He looks around a bit, trying to avoid my eyes. But eventually he gives up and starts explaining. "Okay so uhh. That kiss from earlier. I know it probably didn't mean a thing to you, and i get that. But it did mean something to me and i like you and I just hope that you like me too and i don't want things to get awkw—"

He rattles on but i silence him by pulling him closer to my by holding my hands in his neck. And i press my lips on his. I feel him tense up but slowly he leans in and kisses me back.

I pull away to catch my breath. "Don't worry Sky, i like you too."

He looks a bit shocked at my words. But that shocked face soon turns into a big smile. "You do?"

And i nod in confirmation. He pulls me closer again and we engulf each other in another short but passionate kiss.

"Now, i'd love to continue this but the burned one's are getting closer. We're gonna have to reschedule this." Sky says with his arms wrapped around my waist and his forehead pressed against mine.

I giggle a little. "Yeah I'm afraid that we're gonna have to wait until it's over. But i'll have enough spare time to give you some attention then."

Sky smiles. "Good." And he pecks my lips one more time before walking away and joining the other specialists at the doors.

———

"I know Bloom. She won't just sit around doing nothing. Especially when she thinks that it's all her fault." Aisha says worried.

"If only her friend hadn't turned on her." Stella sasses. She's still angry at the whole ratting us out thing, and I don't blame her for that.

"Really? You're still doing this? I feel bad ok? It that what you two want to hear?" Aisha asks looking at me and Stella.

"I want you to—" Stella starts, sounding really annoying and kind of angry so i interrupt her before things get bad.

"—So, what do you think she's gonna do?" I ask Aisha, talking about Bloom.

"Probably something a little reckless and crazy, but for once, i'm not doing it alone." Bloom says suddenly walking towards us.

"Come on." She says and she walks through the hallways with me, Stella and Aisha following behind her.

———

"Come on, we have to make sure the Burned ones are following me." Bloom says while we're running out of the school through a secret door in the kitchen.

"Do I really have to help with this stuff? Can't i just stay back at school?" I say running behind her.

"No you can't. You're the most powerful fairy out of all of us. If there's a burned one here, you'll be able to kill it." Bloom says turning to look at me for a split second.

———

"My mom is going to be here soon. With an actual army." Stella says when we've reached the open field in front of the school.

"They won't be here in time, Stella. The Burned Ones are already here." I say while looking around cautiously.

From far away i hear a snarling sound. Like a deep growl or something, it's a burned one.

"Saturn can stop them. She's powerful enough to do it." Bloom says looking at me.

I breathe in shakily. I guess now is the moment.

"You're gonna have to control it though. You can't let your magic go free. That could kill everyone in this school." Stella says, looking at me.

"I know. It's gonna be hard though. So when it does i need you guys to stop me." I say looking at the other girls in slight fear.

"What do you mean?" Aisha asks me.

"What i mean is that when i lose control, i need one of you to kill me."

———

This ending is weird. And I don't know if I like it but it makes it a little more dramatic you know?

Sorry for the long wait of this chapter but i've been incredibly busy with school and i didn't have time to update.

But hopefully this'll do!

Thank you for reading!

Have a nice day/night!