We will work this out, together

After Tom broke this endless silence, he asked Dee if she's okay, because he never saw her this quite as she used to be this night. "Hey Dee... ehmm, are you okay? Do you wanna talk or..."
"No Tom, thanks, it's just, I'm a little tired you know..." she answered before he could finished his sentence. He looked into her ocean eyes, and he was completely overwhelmed, he stood there just looked at her, like he never did before on a woman. "Tom? Are you okay?" asked Dee after taking him out of his day-dream.

"Yea, sure... it's just...I...I...well, nothing forget get it" he turned around, looking at the floor, trying to not make any eye contact with Dee. "You can talk to me, you know that..." Dee said with a soft voice, still cleaning the hall. He began to walk over to her, he took her hand, and looked deep into her angel eyes. He felt how his heart is beating faster and faster. "I know Dee, and it's good to know this, and you can come anytime to me when you wanna talk. I'm here for you, always"   Dee Dee gave him this smile, the smile he couldn't resist. *Her eyes, this smile, she's perfect* he thought. "Well, we should go home now, we can do the rest tomorrow" Tom said to break this while of silence, just looking into each other eye's.
"Yea, I think so too..." Dee said still looking into his brown beautiful eyes. "Well, I could bring you, if you want..." Tom was still holding her hand, and he was still looking into her blue eyes. "That would be...great...thank you" she said without letting his hand go, or even without stop smiling at him.

___________________
Heyyy the second one is out now, I hope you like it❤️
I would love to get some feedback ❤️ and I hope you're exited for the chapter 3❤️
Love, Lu