*"And being the eldest son-in-law of the family, I will annoy/tease our youngest brother-in-law. And you know Zain, he just needs an excuse to tease someone."

"And of course, Tara will join in as well." I added.

Everyone laughed at Misha's expense, who kept her gaze on the ground. 

"See how it feels?" I asked her. "When you and Tara used to always tease me?" 

"What did they tease you about, Zoha?" Talha's eyes sparkled with cheekiness as he asked me only loud enough for me to hear.

"Basically, they'd be making fun of how shy I am, and how I'd have to speak in a microphone to even speak to my own husband, because I would be too shy to be able to speak above a whisper." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, for the record, I love your shyness." Again, it was a private conversation.

My hair curtained my face as I shyly bowed my head. 

"Acha hai hospital ke bahar hain hum, kyun mera dil na ruk jaaye aap ke sharmane se." He opened the car door for me.

*"It's a good thing that we are in front of the hospital, because my heart might stop, seeing you blush." 

"Allah na kare!" I shook my head. "Don't say things like that!"

*"May Allah prevent that!"

Talha told the families that we would meet them at our home, as everyone had come in different cars. We were all going home to rest for now, and would later come back to the hospital as Tara was going to stay one more night, at least.

"Talha." I spoke, once he was pulling out of the hospital car parking. "I want to find out what we're having. I want to prepare a proper nursery for the baby." 

"Sure, if that's what you want." 

"Do you know, when the school renovated the classrooms, I helped design mine?" I told him excitedly. "And they followed the advice that I gave them."

"Really? That's impressive, sweetheart." 

"I am good with designing, but especially kid themed rooms." I said. "And now, I can't wait to do this with our baby." 

"Do whatever makes you happy, Zoha. No budget, no limits." He said.

I smiled widely for the rest of the way. 

****

Zain

"What does my princess want?" I held my daughter in my arms, and she cooed softly.

After the doctors had done their check up of Tara and Zara, I was sitting on the rocking chair holding by baby girl. She briefly opened her eyes, stared up at me, and closed them again.

"She loves sleep like you, Trouble." I glanced up at my wife. 

She smiled, sleepily, but didn't reply. As I continued staring adoringly at my daughter, Tara spoke up. "Zain?" 

"Hmm?" 

"I can't believe that we have a baby!" 

I chuckled and the movement made Zara open her eyes. "Sorry, Papa's princess. I didn't mean to disturb your Beauty Sleepy." I looked up at my wife again. "Her initials make her sound sleepy. ZZ."

Tara burst out laughing and then winced. "Oww. Stop it! You're causing me pain!" 

I lifted Zara up closer and kissed her forehead. "I have to admit, she's gorgeous. Ma Sha Allah."