Maya gets kidnapped

Recap: Maya  got shocked on opening the door.

Maya saw that Ramkumar standing at the doorstep. Her eyes filled with anger.

Maya: How dare u Mr.Ramkumar? Why did u come here?
Ramkumar(angrily): Maya.... Is this the way u talk to ur father?

Maya: Father???? Who said that? Don't act to be too smart. Remember one thing, I'm Maya not Bharathi. Leave from here....
Ramkumar: I don't want to talk to u. Call Bharathi. I wanna talk to her.

(Note: Noone in the family knows that Bharathi is no more except Maya and Priyanka. Maya refused Priyanka to reveal anything about her to anyone belongs to their family.)

Back to story,
Maya: Why u want to see her?
Ramkumar: It's none of ur business.  Call her.
Maya: No. Mom is not here. Leave now. Orelse I'll call the police to file a complaint against you. And u know that I'm capable of that.
Ramkumar got afraid as she have done this before.

Flashback,

Maya has just completed 12th standard. She and Bharathi went to Ooty for vacation. On the same time, Ramkumar too came there with his friends. He saw them when they were shopping.

He followed them and reached their cottage where they stayed. He went to his cottage and came back after drinking.  He was troubling Bharathi. Maya who saw this from inside, called police.

Police came and arrested Ramkumar. Maya withdrew the complaint only on the day they were leaving. That too in the insistence of Bharathi.

Maya: I have made u to get out only for my mother's sake. Don't even dare to try to reach us. Next time I'll not even listen to my mom. Be careful with me. Mind it.

Maya left taking Bharathi with her. Ramkumar was feeling ashamed and also his hate towards Maya and Bharathi increased.

Flashback ends.

Ramkumar left from there in a scare. Maya closed the door and smiled. She went near Bharathi's photo hung on the wall. She lit the lamp infront of the photo.

Maya was smiling and also tears are falling from her eyes.
Maya(to the Photo): Did u see, Mom? I again made him run from here in fear. I'll never let him inside this home as this is the last place u lived. Today too, he came here only to fight with us.

She wiped her tears and went inside the room.

She sat on the chair infront of the reading table. She took her diary and started writing it.

In diary,
I and Mom got shifted to Chennai. I was still a kid from my mind. We were staying in the quarters provided by the bank for the use of manager.

Mom hired Radha akka(Didi), for taking care of me when she is not in home. Radha Akka(Didi).... She is such a sweet person. She took care of me like her own kid. She was like my 2nd mother.

On that evening......
Mom was looking very tensed. I didn't able to understand.
Radha: What happened, Akka(Didi)??? Why r u looking so tensed?
Bharathi: Nothing Radha. I had a call from one of my client. He asked me to sanction the loan for his illegal business. But I refused.

Radha: U have done the right thing only, Akka(Didi). Then Y r u looking tensed?
Bharathi: He is not a normal person. He has political influence. He will not accept his defeat that easy.....

There was a huge silence. Bharathi broke it.
Bharathi: Radha, Do one thing. Don't ever leave Maya alone. Make sure that she is staying in home itself.
Radha: Ok Akka(Didi). I'll take care. U don't worry.
Bharathi: Mmm....

In meantime,
Maya was playing with her ball in the terrace. Suddenly, her ball slipped from her hands. It fell on the road. To take the ball, she went out without anyone's knowledge.

Suddenly, a car came near her and tried to take her inside. Maya was struggled to get free. Atlast, the goons got succeeded.
Maya(screaming loudly): Amma.... Amma....

Sorry for the short part...

What next????

Can Bharathi able to save Maya??

Needed atleast 100 comments...

Stay tuned...

                                        -VIJIMIRA🥰