Chapter 1:To New Friends

September 1 arrived and it was time for Severus and Lily to leave for Hogwarts. It was already 10:50 when they reached King's Cross Station. Eileen guided them through the platform and soon they were all aboard.

But the problem was in finding 2 seats together. Finally, at the other end of the compartment they found 2 empty seats. Inside the compartment, 4 boys had taken seats. A messy haired James Potter, a short and plump Peter Pettigrew and a neatly dressed Sirius Black were busy planning ways to prank people while Remus Lupin was telling them how each plan of theirs had a flaw while reading a book. The messy raven haired boy noticed them and placed something below the nearest empty seat and then invited them to sit.

Lily had noticed James put it under the seat but before she could alert Severus, he had taken the seat. This caused a loud farting noise and a bad stink from below Severus. Peter, Sirius and James burst out laughing while Remus apologised.

Severus being good-minded burst out laughing and with a stern look told James "Revenge will be served in places you won't expect in your dreams." before giggling again. Lily noticed Remus' book and immediately started a conversation which continued for a few minutes before earning a "Nerds" remark from the other 4.

The Trolley Lady soon came by and the six bought a lot of snacks to eat on the way. They soon started collecting Chocolate Frog Cards. As time went by, it turned out that Sirius and Lily were both excellent Chess players and their game was so interesting that even James and Peter stopped planning and taking sides as to who would win.

They reached Hogsmeade soon and were greeted by Hagrid who took them through the Great Lake to get their first views of the Hogwarts Castle. Upon reaching, they were greeted by Professor McGonagall who told them to wait.

Soon the gates to the great hall opened and the view inside caused them to exclaim in astonishment. Floating Candles, Sky like the outside weather and older students who were eagerly watching them.
Professor McGonagall came in from behind the Teachers' table with a stool and a very old looking hat.

Various names were called and finally Professor McGonagall called "Severus Snape". He was quiet nervous yet happy to be called first.

Author's note: I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to make it longer than the previous chapter.

Thank You