♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

Start from the beginning

"Violet, what can I do for you?" Miss Dowling asked her kindly, but Violet could sense the stress that the headmistress was feeling.

"I had a vision, last night." Violet went straight to the point.

Miss Dowling stiffened in her seat, before watching the girl with careful eyes.

"Well, more like a nightmare, but I knew that it was real." The mind fairy explained, as she placed her hand in her bag and tightly clasped onto the sketch.

"What was it about." Miss Dowling asked her, as she prepared herself to listen to what the teen had to say.

Violet was about to start talking, but something stopped her. Or someone.

Be careful.

Violet breathed in sharply, as she heard the same voice in her head that she heard in her terrifying dream.

Violet knew that the voice was familiar but didn't think much about it in her dream, since she was so occupied with almost being crushed to death. Quite an unfortunate way to go.

Violet could have sworn that she had heard this voice, before hearing it in her dream, but she just didn't know where she remembered the voice from.

The voice was smooth and soft like velvet, but it had a wise and strong tone.

Be careful who you trust.

The voice warned and Violet's breathing started to pick up, as she was beginning to freak out.

"Violet, what is it?" Miss Dowling questioned the teen concerned, as she watched the girl try to subtly look around the room, as if she was searching for something.

Violet snapped her once wondering head to the headmistress, who was looking at her worriedly.

Violet was beginning to think that she was crazy, since she was literally hearing voices in her head that Miss Dowling clearly didn't hear too.

"You didn't hear that?" Violet asked her, looking spooked and terrified out of her mind.

"Hear what? Violet are you alright?" Miss Dowling asked her, becoming even more anxious, as she watched her student become hysterical.

Do not tell her.

Violet practically jumped in her seat as she heard the voice call out to her again. Violet's hands that were tightly clasping the sketch, that was hidden in her bag, began to shake, as the girl was beginning to hyperventilate.

The room was beginning to spin and Violet's breathing was rapid and was alarming the headmistress, who was now standing, and making her way in front of the teen.

"Violet. Violet!" Miss Dowling placed her hands on the girls biceps, as she tried to get her attention.

Violet's now glossy eyes snapped towards the teacher, as their eyes met.

"Breathe, Violet." Miss Dowling instructed the seventeen year old worriedly.

Violet tried to do as the headmistress told her to and after a few minutes, she was less hysterical.

"Violet, what just happened?" Miss Dowling crouched down in front of the girl, as she tried to help her student.

Violet hesitated, before shakily taking her hands out of bag, but left the sketch hidden in the bag.

"Nothing, I just didn't get much sleep last night." Violet told the half truth to the headmistress.

Violet didn't want that voice to appear in her head again, so decided to listen to the person and her gut instinct, and didn't show the headmistress the sketch.