Chapter 5:Toy Bonnie's Valentines Party (1)

(Here's A Special Valentines Chapter (well The First Part Of It Unfortunately) For All Of My Wounderful Readers!! :D )

It Was Two Days Before Valentines Day And Since You've Been Dating Toy Bonnie For Three Months Now You Asked Him If He Could Throw A Valentines Day Party And He Said He'd Ask Sky If It Was Okay. After Being Gone For Three Hours Toy Bonnie Came Back With A Giant Smile On His Face.

(Toy Bonnie's/Kyle's P.O.V)

"Sky Gave It A Green Flag Jenny!" I Yelled With Excitement. I've Always Wanted To Throw A Valentines Party At The Pizzeria But I've  Never Had The Nerves To Ask Sky Until Now Because I've Never Been In A Committed Relationship With A Girl I Liked Before. Jenny Finally Found Her Words After A Few Minutes Of Being Silent And Said "That's Great Toy Bonnie!!" Then Left To Buy Some Decorations For The Party. After A Few Minutes Of Jenny Leaving Gabby Entered The Break Room (Without Me Knowing).

(Vincent's/Gabby's P.O.V)

I Snuck Up On Kyle And Surprised Him And As Always He Reacts The Same "Damn It Gabby!!! Don't Do That!!" And As Always I Would Laugh On The Inside So I Wouldn't Hurt His Feelings Because Then Sky Would Probably Dump Me. "So Kye (My Nick Name For Him) Where's Jenny?" He Then Was Able To Speak With A Normal Tone "She Went To Buy Decorations For A Valentines Party I'm Throwing" He Answered. A Party? Here At The Pizzeria? Did Sky Approve This? These Are All The Questions I Want Answers To But Somehow I Already Knew The Answer To Each One. After A Few Minutes Of Details Of What To Wear At The Party I Went To Go Find Sky To see What She Was Going To Wear.