"Okay! Also, what is their name?" I say pointing at the cat.

"Oh, their name is Futoi. He is really friendly and likes to be pet around the ears."

(Futoi)

(Futoi)

"He is so cute!!" I fangirlish scream. I can hear a slight chuckle before he goes to his bathroom. I sit on the floor in a formal position and stroke his cat's head. He grabs his uniform from the hanging place by his closet door. (I don't think they actually hang it in the closets. I think it's on a door frame.) He grabs his shoes, socks, sweatshirt, and his comb. Before we leave, he grabs something from a drawer. He takes out cat food and puts it in a bowl for Futoi. He gets some water from a package in his closet and pours it into another bowl.

"Alright. Let's go. Oh, wait. Futoi, wait until your mealtime. The bell will ring then you may eat. And don't leave." Shinsou says. He is pointing at the cat and the cat looks kinda sad that he can't eat.

"Can I give him one more hug?" I ask

"Sure. Hurry though." He says. I hear him walk out and lean his back on the wall right outside. I run to the cat and pull out a cat treat from my pocket.

"Here. Shh, don't say anything" I say giving the treat to the cat. The cat's head perks up and he looked happy. I put the treat down on the bed and run out to Shinsou. "Kay! Let's go." I say in my cutest voice possible cause I felt like a little kid. I see Shinsou blush and chuckle.

"Yeah, let's go." We walk back to the door to see his mom poke her head out from the kitchen.

"Shinsou dear. Do you mind coming in here? I need to tell you something." His mom says with a smile. I feel Shinsou's grip tighten. I knew that meant bad news so I decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we don't have the time. We went a little over my curfew and my father will be mad if we wait any longer. We have to go now." I say pushing Shinsou to the front door. I see his mother holding a plate. 'Guessing she was gonna hit him with it.' We run out of the house and back to mine. I look back and see his dad standing out of his house looking at us run away. We run into my house and lock the door. "Sorry, Shin." I apologize. We take off our shoes and go into the living room. He stands in the doorway and just looks at me.

"Nah it's fine. I actually want to thank you." He says. I nod

"Of course! That's what friends do!" I say happily "Now for the real friendship test." My emotions change. I look at Shinsou and he is all tensed up looking at my death glare. About 15 seconds of silence pass by. "Do you like dino nuggies?" I ask with a very excited tone of voice. Shinsou finally breathes and nods his head. I jump up and down in excitement. "As you should. Imma makes some. And I'm not gonna ask if you want some. You need to at LEAST have one." I say