The Festival of the Monster and Knight

Start from the beginning

Kei : (i feel annoyed again (sigh) i'll just watch the video not caring about anything. My kiyotaka will literally attract attention because of this video , as his girlfriend i will need to protect him from the girl's. Aah Mouuu! I want to hug kiyotaka Right Now!!! But i can't because our relationship will be revealed. Maybe this videos will reveal our relationship but since the videos didn't reveal our relationship yet then were gonna keep it secret)

Kushida : (even the president trust him so much that the president even gave up being first place , wh-what is this it's beating faster again (pout) i want to hug kiy- ayanokouji-kun again... i want to!)

Manabu : You did well. Great work.

"Uh, thanks. Hah..." The third-year student left in a mild state of shock.
Everyone in the audience noticed this bizarre spectacle. One after another, other runners passed the third-year Class A, and Horikita just stood there. Finally, Kushida approached me at full speed. She'd be here in seconds.

Ayanokouji : I'll say one thing to you before we race."

Everyone was curious what ayanokouji was gonna say

Manabu : What?

Ayanokouji : Run as fast as you can.

Sakayanagi : fufufufu

Ryuuen : fufufufu

Kamuro : (why are they even laughing?)

The 3rd , 2nd , 1st years was watching the video , none of them didn't speak a word because the race was about to start

I got the feeling that the older Horikita, whose face was in my peripheral vision, wore a slight smile. Finally, the baton passed to me.

Kushida : Ayanokouji-kun!

I bolted down the track at the same speed as the student council president

I'd never, ever run the same speed with the president in my entire life. Until then. It was as different as could be from all the times I'd run in that cold, sterile room. It was still only the beginning of October, but the cold wind washed over me. I didn't really care about overtaking the runner in front of me. All that mattered right now was competing against the man next to me.
The president run at full speed , almost as though we were cutting through the wind, and closed the distance between us and the frontrunners.

"Whoa! No way!"

We passed a shocked student and left him in our dust. I could no longer hear the cheers. Strategies and resourcefulness were irrelevant. There was only this one-on-one battle against Horikita Manabu, who ran next to me. Beyond the first curve, beyond the straight line that followed, and then to the last curve.
All right. I was about to go faster but i gave up that idea. Cheers that sounded like angry bellows resounded across the grounds.

When the race ended , the president won the race , i didn't really want to win , when i saw the person fell i took advantage of it to lower my speed , i didn't really care who's winning this
Race , i might have lose the battle but i won the war , there is only 1 thing why i raced with the president.

And that is...

Video End

Alot of students was shocked and curious what ayanokouji was gonna say at the end of the video

Ike : even though ive seen it , seeing it again really is incredible

Shinohara : i agree , ayanokouji-kun was fast

Mei : super fast...

Manabu : (the same speed with me? So he didn't go all out huh? (Sigh) and he even don't care about who's gonna win. I was curious what he was gonna say in the end but the video ended.)