"I actually wanted to see if you wanted to hang out E." said Y/n as Adrian handed Emilia the weed. She looked at him and turned back to Y/n. "It's fine if you have plans already, maybe another time.

"Wait! Why don't you join us?" said Emilia as Adrian looked at her with a face. Fred and George looked at Y/n who turned to look at them.

"I- No it's ok. I'll see you around." said Y/n as her and the twins turned around. Miles and Graham were behind them.

"Y/n hi!" said Miles

"It's been a while, are you joining us?" said Graham as Fred and George turn to look at her.

"Oh come on Y/n/n, just a little smoke. Are you scared." said Miles teasing her. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Come on Y/n, why not?" said Fred, Adrian looked at Emilia as she smiled. Feeling his heart beating fast he sighed.

"Well are we going or not?" said Adrian, Emilia nodded as Fred and George lead the way. Y/n started talking with Emilia and Graham as Adrian and Miles stayed behind them.

"How have you been?" asked Graham as he walked in the middle of Emilia and Y/n, she smiled and nodded.

"I'm been good, I missed Emilia that's why I came in here." said Y/n, Emilia bursted into tears as everyone turned to look at her, she quickly hugged Y/n. "What is wrong with you!" said Y/n laughing.

"I missed you too! You have no idea Y/n, I miss you two too. It was not the same, you guys don't even sit with us in lessons anymore." said Emilia squeezing Y/n.

"You're going to kill her E! Let her go." said Miles pulling Emilia off Y/n, who looked as if she couldn't breathe.

"Sorry! I just couldn't be stuck with these three anymore, all they talk about is boy stuff. I have no idea how I did it before." said Emilia as Y/n smiled.

"Shut up." said Adrian pushing Emilia head. Y/n looked at him as Emilia started yelling at him. Miles wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder and kept walking.

"Did you miss us all Y/n?" said Miles as Y/n smiled and looked at him.

"Miss you the most just because I can't make fun of anyone like I do with you. How's it going with you and Emilia?" asked Y/n as Miles made a face.

"Well I told you about her birthday.. but after that nothings happened. She doesn't even wanted to talk about it." said Miles as Y/n looked at him and turned back to look at Emilia who was still yelling at Adrian. "And what about Adrian-"

"No, don't." said Y/n cutting him off. He made a face and narrowed his eyebrows as they all quickly made their way into the forest.

"With a rose E?" said Miles as Emilia picked up a rose and picked off the petal. She smiled and nodded as everyone looked at her rolled the petal with weed, sticking the sides together and lighting the end.

"It doesn't have a filter like the joint papers do, so.. it might feel a little rougher." said Emilia handing Adrian the rose. He took a long pull from it, Y/n watched him and looked away as Miles held back his smile. Adrian started coughing as he handed it back to Emilia. "I told you."

"Adrian has baby lungs." said Graham taking the blunt from her hand, Adrian rolled his eyes as he kept couching.

  "Alright I like to see you not cough." said Adrian, Graham sat down and took a long hit, Emilia rolled her eyes as she took it from him.

  "My lungs aren't trash Adrian." said Graham sitting back, Emilia took a long hit and passed it to Y/n who looked at it, she looked up to Adrian looking at her.