Chapter 19: Our friends know now

Start from the beginning

"Sakura, it's that way," Nami said as I turned around to see her point at a different direction.

"Yeah, r-right. I was just testing you," I said, now changing directions.

Both of them managed to catch up.

"You're so strange today, Sakura," Nami said, making me gulp.

"I'm just a bit sleepy," I answered her.

"I thought you wa-" Dianne was about to say something, but I looked at her with the If you continue that, I'll be mad look.

"You wanted to g-go home. Yeah, go h-home," She said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Now the two of you are acting strange, I feel left out," Nami said as  awkwardly laughed with Dianne.

After a silent and awkward short walk, we made it to the restaurant Nami was talking about.

"We're here!" She said and quickly went in, while Dianne and I followed her.

"Sakura! Dianne! Order up, Nami will be paying," Jisoo said, making Nami glare at her.

"I didn't say anything about paying," She said.

"Since, the two of them are here now, thanks to you. Treat yourself, then involve us with the treat," Sally said, making the others laugh.

"Fine, I can't argue anymore, I'm getting hungry," She said.

Dianne sat down so I did as well and sat beside her.

"Can you hold my hand?" I whispered to her ear. 

"Is it cold?" She asked me.

"No, I just felt like I have to," I answered, making her smile and eventually held my hand from under the table.

We ordered loads of food and Nami couldn't say no knowing that she'll enjoy the food.

The girls were in chaos for minutes until the food came.

They looked at the food eventually being served to us with such admiration.

It was like staring at the love of your life.

Then a miracle happened.

No one dared to speak as all of us were focused on eating lunch.

It was weird knowing that we were all noisy minutes ago.

More like a roller coaster of emotions, but there has to be food for them to calm down.

They ate like beasts, enjoying each bite of what they ordered.

The others were making a mess, like Mona.

She eats like she didn't ate food in weeks.

More than half an hour has passed, they were finally done eating.

Well, that means back to chaos again.

"Hey, why are the two of you silent?" Jisoo asked looking at me and Dianne.

"Yeah, the two of you are usually together, why is that?" Kyungwan asked as well.

"And apart from that, why aren't the both of you inviting us when you went out?" Celine asked.

"It's because all of you are noisy," I answered.

"What about me?" Mira and Sally asked in unison.

"You guys are too quiet," I answered and awkwardly laughed it off.

I looked at Dianne who looks like she's worrying.

"Is there anything wrong?" I mouthed.

"Why can't we just tell them about us? We're all friends anyway," She said, making the others go silent to look at us with curiosity.

"What about the both of you? What are you hiding?" Jisoo asked.

"Sakura and I are together," She said.

"Didn't they just say that the two of you are always together? You're too repetitive, Dianne," Mona said before taking a bite from the bread she was holding.

"Dianne is saying that the two are dating, Mona," Mira explained before sighing.

"Really? Comgrwarts then," Mona said, while eating.

"You know, you shouldn't have hid your relationship to us," Jisoo said while the others nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, guys. I don't know how to react," I said while they all chuckled.

"Let's celebrate again! My treat!" Nami said, making the girls agree.

"You alright?" Dianne asked.

"Yes, I'm feeling great," I answered and smiled at her.

By the end of the day, you'll realize that, apart from your partner, there are your friends who never failed to show their never-ending support for you and some choices you make in life.

--------------