One

So here's how it happend, I was walking home from school when I heard a strangely knowable voice say "hi Steven!"
"Oh um, hi Judy!"
"Hey you want to have dinner some time?"
I couldn't believe it that Judy Margaret finally wanted to have dinner with me. Eight years of being friends with her payed off! But I didn't want our friendship to get all messy so I said...
"Yes! I...I mean I would like to have dinner with you."
"Tomorrow night at 'frankly's feast', is that alright for you?"
"Definitely, I'll pick you up at six."
"Okay see you tomorrow!"
It was my first date and it was going to remember forever. So I rushed home and told my mom and she was all like...
"what you doing going around getting a girl for? You still a little boy."
"Mom I'm seventeen, you told me once I turned sixteen I would be aloud to date!"
"I don't remember saying that. Any way why are you so interested in girls for? Don't you know they have cuddies?"
"Mom your a girl" I just then realized that I lipped her off and I just knew the rest of the night was going to get really insane.
"You know what, fine go on your date with a crazy girl I don't even know"
"mom, I'm going to dinner with Judy."
"Oh Judy she's a really nice girl you know."
"Goodnight mom!"
"Oh yes, night"
I love my mom but some times it kills me to be around her.
"R-I-N-G!"
"Uhh morning allready!" I had so much stuff to do its not even funny, (and people think girls take for ever to get ready for a date). It takes me all day to get ready, girls only take three hours to get ready. I was so excited I forgot that I had homework. That was a mistake to not have finished it.