7

^I MISS JAYWON 😭

...

"Jungwon don't!" Sunoo said desperately trying to change his friend's ridiculous thought.

"It only makes sense Sunoo" Jungwon said firmly.

"If you go through with this do you now how many students will suffer huh? Do you Yang Jungwon?!" Sunoo cried out.

"It's for their own good" Jungwon said decision unchanged.

"Sunoo come on it's just Physical Education" Heeseung said already done with how dramatic Sunoo can be.

"Do I look like I have time to waste 2 hours of my precious time having some fat coach boss me around?! Hell no!" Sunoo argued his point.

Everyone started laughing at Sunoo.

"Everyone at this campus is getting lazy these past months I think it's a good idea" Sunghoon said.

"Oh by the way, Jungwon Jay seems to be taking a special interest in that Beomgyu guy" Heeseung gossiped.

"And?" Jungwon's mood was definitely ruined at the mention of Beomgyu "Not like I care" Jungwon huffed.

"Really?! You don't? By the looks of it you're jealous" Sunghoon teased.

"Does the school president have a thing for the playboy of our school" Heeseung joined in teasing.

"N-no I don't" Jungwon protested cheeks flaming red.

"Hmmm whatever you say" Heeseung said giving Jungwon a knowing look.

"Jungwon!" Sunoo slammed his hand on the table "Idea!" he said.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"Okay hear me out. Jungwon likes Jay but-"

"I don't like Jay!" Jungwon pouted.

"Sure whatever you say. So Jungwon likes Jay but Jay seems to be interested in Beomgyu and Jay is obviously a player so there's a 100% chance nothing is going on between them" Sunoo explained.

"Where are you going with this?" Jungwon asked already not liking where this is going.

"If you want Jay to fall head over heels for you and cut his playboy ways then you just got to play his game for a little" Sunoo said confusing everyone else.

"How?" Sunghoon said intrigued because Sunoo has a point.

"Jay's game is playing with other's feelings right so-" Sunoo was cut of by Jungwon again.

"I'm not turning into a player like him!" Jungwon quickly said.

"You don't have to" Sunoo said with an evil grin on his face.

"Guys let's run while we still can before Sunoo's idea is a total flop" Heeseung said about to get up.

"Ugh hear me out will you?" Sunoo said annoyed at how many interruptions he's had in less than five minutes.

Heeseung sat back down still worried about Sunoo's 'plan'

"As I was saying, Jay's game is to play with other's feeling right? So why not do the same Jungwonie?" Sunoo said.

"Play with his feelings a little but there's a catch. You like him, no matter how hurt he may look you have to suck it up until he confesses to you" Sunoo finished.

"Why does he have to wait until Jay confesses. If Jay shows signs that he like Jungwon then they should hit it off from there right?" Sunghoon asked not understanding Sunoo's last point.

"How will you truly know Jay has fallen for Jungwon if he doesn't hurt? Jay hasn't cried for any of is previous flings nor show any care after he dumped them so having him wait for Jungwon will surely bring him to confess" Sunoo said proud of his idea.

"That's a little to complicated don't you think?" Heeseung said.

"It isn't if Jungwon agrees" Sunoo and everyone else looked at Jungwon who was quiet this entire time.

"I agree" Jungwon said smirking. Finally Jay will pay for leading him on like this.

...

It was now lunch and Jungwon was ready to get their plan into action whenever he got a chance.

His friends suggested that he fake date Taehyun to rile Jay up but Jungwon felt bad for using him.

However, Sunoo being Sunoo convinced Jungwon that Taehyun still likes Beomgyu so either way it will work out for everyone.

As usual, Jungwon saw Jay flirting with Beomgyu and decided it was time to tell everyone.

Intertwining his and Taehyun's hands, Jungwon slammed his hand on the table grabbing everyone's attention.

Jungwon locked eyes with Jay smirking.

"As your school president, I am officially announcing that Kang Taehyun and I are now a couple" Jungwon lifted their hands in the air still looking at Jay who immediately dropped his apple at the news.

As expected everyone started whispering. Many supported the couple while some did not and that included both Jay and Beomgyu.

Jay being hot tempered stormed out of the cafeteria angrily.

Sunoo gestured Jungwon to follow him.

"Taehyunie I'll be back in a sec okay?" Jungwon told his 'boyfriend' and subtly went after Jay.

Having found him outside on the football field Jungwon stopped running and walked up to the boy who was mumbling incoherent words to himself.

"Jay hyung?" Jungwon tilted his head looking at Jay his voice was so sweet Jay's heart melted at the sound.

All the anger and jealousy Jay felt before vanished into thin air. How can he argue with such a sweet bunny-like boy.

"Jay hyung? I'm talking to you. Are you okay?" Jungwon waved his hands in front of Jay getting his attention.

"Oh uh yes. What's up?" Jay tried to stay calm but this Jungwon was different. He wasn't like the bossy Jungwon he was used to.

This Jungwon made Jay's heart beat loudly against his chest so much that Jay was afraid Jungwon might hear it.

That's when Jay knew he has fallen for Jungwon.

...

A/N: Another chapter :D I love all my reader so much you guys make my day <3