Nap time!

DICK AND DAMI MOMENT! LOVE EM' DICK=LIKE UH 26? DAMI=10 FOREVER! UH WARNING: DAMIAN CUSSES!

[*Dick Pov*]

It was a really late night last night and Robin and Nightwing were at the roughest part of town. So I decided to take a nap but I wanted to have Dami take one so that I could cuddle him, though he will fuss the whole time I know he loves it. I walk into the media room, at Damian and Tim are fighting rough through insults back and forth. Before It gets any physical i run over to them. " Lil' D come here!", I say to Damian as I pick him up before he jumps over to Tim and hits him with the book. "GRAYSON WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!", Dami screams to me. Tim snickers as he watches from his laptop. I smirks and I put Damian over my shoulder and walk out of the room and he struggles and yells at me. He clearly is Exhausted or he could have allowed me to do this. "Dami, were going to take a nap, you need sleep, we both do ." I say walking down the hallway into my room.

[Dami POV]
A NAP? A NAP!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS, I AM NOT A BABY OR A KID. HE CAN'T JUST DEMAND I NEED A NAP. SOME HOW HE HAS SUPER STRENGTH, YES THATS IT. THATS WHY I CANT GET OUT OF HIS HOLD.
"GRAYSON! Put. Me. Down. You idiot!", "Come on Dames you need a nap, sleep will do you good." He states as he smiles at me. ASSWHOLE. "I AM NOT A CHILD, GRAYSON!" I scream in his ear, he smirks and starts rubbing my back and humming, it was so soothing that I felt my ears start to drip shut. Grayson is such an idiot some how he has powers to make me sleep. I shall tell father to get rid of him in the morning. But he is so soft I laid my head under his neck, and he runs circles on my back and hums, he bounces and that's what does it. I feel my self falling asleep. Damn it. He whispers I love you. That's the last thing I hear before falling asleep.

[Dick Pov]
Damian is finally almost asleep. I knew he was tired he went limp in my arms saying weak insults to me. I feel his breathing becoming even, I start bouncy him up and down. Then I hear small snores, Asleep has taken him. I laid down on my bed and fall asleep, the last thing I hear is a click of a camera. Then sleep comes to take me, with my My baby. I kiss him right before. We wake up he acts like none of it happens and says I am delusional from lack of sleep. That's okay cause I know It happen. So does the mysterious picture on Bruce's Desk does too.