"Hey Emilia. I seen you're the new chaser for Slytherin." said Angelina as Emilia nodded and Adrian pushed her into the Great Hall.

Y/n sat on the Gryffindor table feeling her stomach drop when Fred and George sat down next to her. Her owl came flying in dropping the Prophet in front of her, seeing the headline.

MINISTRY SEEKS EDUCATIONAL REFORM
DOLORES UMBRIDGE APPOINTED FIRST-EVER "HIGH INQUISITOR"

"What the hell." said Y/n as Fred and George looked at it with her, making faces as they turned to the staff table. Y/n read the Prophet as she seen Percys name making her look at the twins.

"Percys been such a hm.." said George as Fred agreed. Y/n shook her head and place the Prophet on the table and sighed. Her eyes traveled to the Slytherin table to see Adrian looking at her but looked away.

"I'm heading to the field now." said Y/n getting up, Fred and George looked at each other as Angelina looked over at Autumn. Walking out the Great Hall she seen Gianna and Daphne walking.

"Hi Y/n!" said Gianna as Daphne looked away. "Are you heading down to practice? Congratulations on making caption!"

"Thanks." said Y/n giving her a small smile and walking past her. Gianna made a face and looked at Daphne who shrugged.

She sat on the bench in the tent and sighed, putting on her Quidditch uniform, Angelina and Katie came in looking at her softly. Y/n walked into the captions office and sighed, she made her way out of the tent to see the Slytherin quidditch team, Pansy and Gianna in the stands. "Great." said Y/n walking back into the tent to see everyone.

"Ready to show us all up, Ickle Prefect?" said Fred, emerging tousle-haired from the neck of his Quidditch robes, a slightly malicious grin on his face.

"Okay everyone," said Y/n, rolling her eye at the twins. "Let's get to it, Alicia and Fred, if you can just bring the ball crate out for us. Oh, and there are a couple of people out there watching but I want you to just ignore them, all right?"

The team made their way out of the tent when Draco started talking. "What's that Weasley's riding?" Malfoy called in his sneering drawl. "Why would anyone put a Flying Charm on a moldy old log like that?"

"Shut up Draco." Y/n heard Emilia voice. Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson guffawed and shrieked with laughter. Ron mounted his broom and kicked off from the ground and Harry followed him, watching his ears turn red from behind.

"Ignore them," said Harry, accelerating to catch up with Ron. "We'll see who's laughing after we play them. . . ."

"Exactly the attitude I want, Harry," said Y/n approvingly, soaring around them with the Quaffle under her arm and slowing to hover on the spot in front of her airborne team. "Okay everyone, we're going to start with some passes just to warm up, the whole team please-"

"Hey L/n!" Pansy shouted from the stands, Adrian face palmed as Miles and Emilia turned to look at him. "How you got him IS how you'll lose him!"

Gianna turned around to look at Adrian as Emilia, Miles, and Graham's eye widen. "Spread out, then, and let's see what we can do." said Y/n calmly ignoring Pansy's laugh. Ron fell back toward the opposite goal. Y/n raised the Quaffle with one hand and threw it hard to Fred, who passed to George, who passed to Harry, who passed to Ron, who dropped it.

"He's horrible." said Miles as Graham nodded, Emilia and Adrian glanced at each other and shook their heads.

"Why are we even here?" said Emilia as she looked at Graham who sighed.

"Snape booked the Quidditch field for right when their done, he told me to just wait here until they are so we can start right away and train our new beaters." said Graham as Emilia nodded and turned to watch the Gryffindors.