Pt.16

Maritza

I layed down and fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up in pain because my arms, I went downstairs and Hiedi was in the kitchen

Hiedi-Goodmorning, pancakes or a blueberry smoothie bowl?

Me-Bluberry smoothie bowl please

She handed me it and I started eating, charli came and sat next to me and started eating.

Charli-Wanna come to HYPE with me and Dixie? They're dying to meet you!!

Me-I don't know charli, what if there's paparazzi and they start asking me questions?

Charli-The hypehouse has enclosed gates they won't be able to get anywhere near you.

Me-Okay I guess.

She screamed and we got in the car along with dixie. We stopped at dunkin and I got a donut. We arrived and went inside.

Charli-Guys this is MaritzaRichards

Everyone-Hi

Thomas-So your Josh's sister?

Me-Yep

Alex-You might wanna leave

Me-Why?

Then the sway brothers walked into the room including Josh.

Josh-Whats my sister doing here*angry*

Me-Sister, because last time I checked I wasn't your sister!!*crying*

Jaden hugged me, I broke down crying in jadens arms.

Bryce-Why don't you tell us exactly what happened?

Me-Why if Josh isn't gonna believe me!

Kio-just tell us.

They sat down....

Me-Me and nessa were at TacoBell and my childhood bff/Ex girlfriend was there so I asked nessa if she could pretend to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

Me- My girlfriend walked over to us and started talking to us then nessa kissed me to make our relationship more believable

The sway boys gave Josh the death stare.

Josh-Sis, I'm so sorry, I didn't know...

I walked over to him and hugged him,he hugged back but to hard causing my cuts to hurt.

Me-Ouch!!

I quickly pulled away from the hug...

Josh-Whats wrong?

Jaden-And why are you wearing a hoodie, the Maritza we know hardly wears hoodies?

I looked at my arms, blood was coming through the hoodie.

Kio-Why is blood coming through the hoodie?

Josh-Thats it,jaden take off the hoodie!!

Jaden pulled off the hoodie and they all stared at my bleeding cuts.

Josh-YOU CUT?!!

Me-Im Sorry, I couldn't help it, and the pain I was in was too far!!!

Josh-YOU PROMISED MOM THAT YOU WOULDN'T CUT AGAIN!!!

Me-I KNOW AND I'M SORRY!!!!*crying*

Thomas-WAIT?! Wdym again?

I looked at Josh....

Me-Josh No!!

Josh-Sorry but they have to know.

Josh's POV

Me-So it all happened when Maritza was 14 I was 15, we were normal kids so we went to school, but little did I know that some girls at school were making her life a living hell

Me-She wouldn't want to go to school anymore and would always wear hoodies and sweatpants. Me an my mom found it suspicious so we took off her hoodie and sweatpants and she was covered in cuts

Me-On her legs too, we asked her what's wrong she broke down crying and said that those girls were the reason she started cutting. My mom switched us schools and she made a promise to my mom that she'd never cut again.

Maritza's POV

I stood there,everyone hugged me and I felt safe, but at the same time I felt unsafe. Payton was still out for me,I worried about everything. Josh hugged me.

Josh-Please don't cut?

Me-I don't know if I can promise you that

Josh-Do it for dad*crying*

My dad passed away when I was 15, i was never the same after that. I still remember because I was supposed to die not him!!

Flashback!!!(Narrator talking)

Maritza was on her way to her friends house which was across the street, she didn't see a car and her dad pushed her out of the way and her dad got hit.

Maritza-Dad? DAD NOO!!*Crying*

Maritza-MOM,JOSH!!!

Josh and their mom came running out.

Mom-HUNNY?*crying* Sweetie what happend?!!

Maritza-I was on my way to Ashley's house and I didn't see the car so dad pushed me out of the way and got hit by the car!!*Crying*

Josh ran into hugged Maritza, she broke down crying.

Minutes later the ambulance came and took him away. Their mom went to the hospital and he died their. But they found a letter in his pocket and a their dads favorite song. Their mom read the note.

Dear Family,

If your reading this its because I'm dead by now, listen to me Maritza it's not your fault that I died okay so don't blame yourself, here Maritza I'm leaving you my favorite song. I love you all and I'll see you all when you get to the other side.

Love, Dad/Husband

Their mom broke down in tears, so did Maritza and Josh.

End of flashback (narrator is done talking)

A/n:This made me cry!!😭