Chapter 13

The three adults went back to the medbay with Peter. "Why does it- Are you serious, still being shirtless?"

"Sorry, Mr. Rogers, I forgot."

"Why did you said that you're extrovert? You could just be honest."

"I don't want them to think that I'm boring. Aren't extroverts are fun to hangout with?"

"Also, don't forget the fact that you accidentally called me Tony and no, some extroverts are no fun." he looks at Steve. "Seriously? What did I do?"

"Cut it out, we're here." Bruce guide the kid back to the ward where the three adults were standing, waiting for Peter's arrival.

"Tony said that you have cuts and a broken nose, but I don't see them. Tony, did you used those excuses again to avoid meetings?" Bruce put his hand on his hip, ridiculously looking at Tony.

"No, I swear to god, Karen has all evidence that I'm not using those excuses. Show them the recording, F.R.I.D.A.Y."

"Here's recent video that Karen took from Baby Monitor Protocol."

They can see from the recording that Peter was giving money to the mugger but he got punched instead. "Is this... Is this how you become a superhero..."

"Uh, you know what, just delete that, I'm pretty much embarrassed now. I'm not qualified to become an Avengers like you guys, I'm not used to hurting people."

Soft kid, I see. "Pete, the Avengers is not all about killing people. We try to help people and save the world and the universe." Tony sit beside him.

"But, what if that man needed money for his medicines? For his foods? I just can't help but to think of that when I came across muggers. I mean, of course I don't let them mug people, I let them mug me instead."

The three was stunned with the boy's answer. Damn, this boy is really mature for his age. Most people would've only see the bad things.

"But you really landed and chose violence." Bruce rewind the recording and the saw Peter screaming and taking out his wallet. "You did what- oh my god. You know what, Stark Tower, everyday after school, no matter what." Tony facepalmed.

"Everyday? Are you joking with me right now?"

"No, kid. I'm not joking. You really just gave the mugger your money which is probably like 12$?"

"I just can't help it. There are more people who are suffering much more than me. I am grateful enough to have a roof under my head with enough foods and clothes. Whenever I saw the muggers, I give them the money silently and sometimes I saw them going home feeding their family, it was really good to witness such things."

Romanoff accidentally fell off with the rest of Avengers, only to get a sigh from Tony. "We were focused on Peter until all of you came."

"Okay but I can't help but to hear. This kid really got a good heart, he's too kind for this world." A big guy with deep voice and thickened old English accent cried, making the whole Avengers shake their head off.