"Mauna ka na sa cafeteria, I'll go retouch first."

Kennedy nodded and left. She then went to the comfort room, luckily, there were no students inside. After putting lip gloss and powder, she stepped on one of the cubicles.

Then two girls went inside. She rolled her eyes as she fixed her uniform. Just before she left, she heard another footstep coming. It was fast as if the person was running towards the room. She heard the girl's gasps after.

"OMG girls, there's a fight in the hallway! Let's go!"

"Fight? Sino naman?"

"It's Victoria and Kennedy! Looks like Kennedy's juice is thrown on Victoria's blouse!"

Then one of the cubicles' doors opened. Napatigil ang mga ito at unti-unting nanlaki ang mga mata sa nakita. Mabilis naman silang yumuko at humakbang paatras.

"M-Miss Ashanti-"

"Who's fighting?"

"It's uhm-"

"Don't make me wait or else my hand will slap your ugly face in an instant."

"It's Victoria and Kennedy, Miss Ashanti."

"And where?"

"On the hallway to the cafeteria-"

Ashanti immediately left the comfort room. The girls blinked their eyes, absorbing what happened. Then they nod, a signal, and quickly went to the said area.

Kennedy entered the crowd, trying to find an empty table for her and Ashanti. The girls on her front did not notice her, but it did not matter since her eyes already laid to Ashanti's favorite spot, and fortunately, there was no one yet occupying the table.

One of the girls moved backward, and it made Kennedy tripped. Another student, who was holding a tray of juices, fell too as they accidentally bumped each other.

"Hala, Miss Kennedy I'm so sorry po, hindi ko sinasadya," the girl said as she lent a hand for her.

"Oh, it's fine," she then looked at the other student. "Sorry, I got sagi-sagi you. I will buy you juices again."

"Thank you po-"

"Oh My God!"

All the eyes laid on another person, who got an orange stain on her top. That was not the uniform of Franklin, but the girl was surely a student in their University. Kennedy blinked her eyes as she saw the blouse, then looked at the face of the person.

"Alam mo ba kung gaano 'to kamahal?"

Kennedy stood up. "I'm-"

"Latest model 'to galing pa sa famous designer-" Napatigil ito sa pagsasalita nang lumapad ang kaniyang tingin sa harapan. "Oh, diba ikaw si Kennedy Friedrich? Bakit ang isang mala-prinsesang tulad mo ay napakaharot sa daan?"

"You're Victoria, diba? I'm sorry, but I'll replace your blouse na lang." She took out her phone. "I'll make tawag to my assistant-"

"Assistant mo mukha mo!" Sinagi ni Victoria ang telepono at rinig ang bagsak nito. The students dropped their jaws as they stared at the phone with a broken screen on the floor. That was a limited edition phone from the world's best-selling company. Hindi pa nga ito nailalabas sa publiko!