One Shot (HanYat..)

Disclaimer; this is ridasparks first time writing anything(she us hella nervous..)... Do show your support and love to her 💕

•••

A person who always disturbs you , Is the person who loves you the most.
Restlessly twisting from one side of the bed to another , Hanan tried to find the comfortable position to sleep but it seemed like his sleep was gone.
Groaning, he tried to get up from the bed and grab the water bottle.
(Keyword: tried)

His head swayed and he fell back on the bed . Suddenly his vision started to blur. Shaking his head , he laid back down on the bed and started checking his temperature by touching his forehead . It was very hot!

It seemed like his fever got worse and he could feel a headache building up.

" Ya Allah! Kya hogaya hain mujhe? Kahi Ayat ki baad dua lag toh nahi gai?!" He thought horrified but the next second calmed down thinking ,

"Nahi nahi meri Ayat kabhi kisi ka bura nahi soch sakti . Aur main toh uska shohar hoon , mere liye toh dua e mangegi!"

"Why did Ammi have to put me to sleep in the middle of the day?" He thought bitterly.

"Because you are ill you dumbass" his inner self told him.

"But I'm so bored! Wait- let me call Ayat."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ji farmaiye apko kya chahiye" Ayat told just after receiving the call

Groaning lightly, he said, "Ayat?" His voice sounding so hoarse .

"Hanan? Aa-aap thik hain?" Ayat asked suddenly worried. Her smile turning to a frown.

"Ayat, tum kya yaha aa sakte ho? Ghar mein koi nahi hain aur mujhe thora weak lag raha hain."

"Ha-haan mein abhi ayin. Aap pareshan mat ho"

Cutting the call . Ayat rushed to change her clothes to something decent and wore a light pink kurti with cigarette pants.

Running to Rubab, her mother and told her that she is going to visit Hanan as he was sick.

"Allah behtar karega! Ayat aap pareshan mat ho, he'll be healthy soon" Rubab said trying to comfort the anxious Ayat.
Ayat might be rude to Hanan but that doesn't mean she doesn't care about him .

"Ok Mama. Main chalti hoon."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not bothering to ring the bell knowing that their portion is empty. Ayat went inside the house and made a dash to Hanan's room.

Knocking lightly, Ayat waited for him to reply

Not getting a reply , Ayat peeked in to see him sleeping.

"Huh? Mujhe bulake khud so gaye!"
Closing the door lightly. She lightly padded inside his room and sat beside his head on his bed.

Feeling a presence beside him .Hanan slightly opened his eyes to see Ayat and smiled weakly at her.

Ayat's heart melted at the sight seeing that he is in pain yet he is smiling at her .

"Hanan? Apko kuch chahiye?" Ayat asked him softly

"Mere saar mein bohot dard hain! Medicine kha li lekin kuch fark nahi par raha. Aur toh aur mein kitni der se sona chah raha hoon lekin ye neend hi nahi arahi hain!" Hanan whined like a little boy to Ayat

Soo cute!

"Mera saar daba dogi , please?" Giving her an adorable pout he asked Ayat.

Hanan aur please keh rahe hain? Aj suraj kaha se nikla hain bhai?
Kuch zyada kya dard hain kya?
Mujhe unki saar daba dena chahiye. Bas ekbar
She thought to herself.
After a full minute, she asked Hanan to switch his position from the pillow to her lap. Hanan shifted his head to her lap and got comfortable while pushing his face towards her stomach.