Chapter 14

It was the next day when Kayley received a text from Ben giving her the details of the time and place for their drink together.  Kayley replied Hi Ben thanks for texting me the details:).

Although Kayley was getting excited she was also slightly nervous about going out with Ben for a drink.   Later that morning she contacted Kathleen to tell her about her drink with Ben later on that day. 

Kayley then asked Kathleen if she wanted to go shopping with her but she had made plans with Mark especially as they spent some time alone after the gig last night.

A few hours later Kayley got ready for her drink with Ben and phoned for a taxi as they arranged to meet in the pub at 7.30pm.  Whilst waiting for the taxi Kayley’s phone beeped with a message from Kathleen which read hope you and Ben have a good time tonight and want to know how it went.  Kayley replied will do and hope everything is going ok with you and Mark.

Kayley arrived at the pub where Ben was waiting and he said to Kayley you look really nice Kayley replied so do you Ben.  They then made their way to the table and Ben asked Kayley wanted she wanted to drink.  Kayley replied I’ll have a glass of white wine please.

Shortly after Ben getting the drinks, they both had a good chat and any nerves that kayley had now gone as Ben made Kayley smile.

It was the next day when Jimmy had the day off so he took Lou out for a romantic meal and she couldn't stop looking at the enagagement ring Jimmy gave to her the previous night.

This was the first time that Jimmy and Lou had properly spent the day together since the tour started.

Whilst out for a meal Jimmy smiled and said to Lou you know when the tour is finished we can start to plan our wedding.  Lou excitedly replied yeah Jimmy and knew that she wanted her best friend Belle to be one of her bridesmaids.

Belle was really starting to miss Adam and especially after they had a slow danced but hoped she would see him again on the bands day off. 

As Chloe and Lee were waiting for a taxi, Lee took Chloe’s hand.  Lee tried to apologise to Chloe but she wasn’t listening to him as Lee had hurt her so much in the past that although they had feelings for each other she still couldn’t trust him.

By this time a taxi had come Lee and Chloe but neither had anything to say to each other.  They then arrived at Lee’s place and no matter what Chloe and Lee said to each other Lee was still acting like an idiot everytime he was drunk but she still went back to him.

However as the night went on, Chloe started to realise that she didn’t want to be with someone like that and was Chloe starting to regret things with Lee and just then she got up and was about to leave Lee.