[1]

Author's POV

A sleeping Misty was hit by the rays of the warm sunlight across the room.

She then took a pillow and placed it on her head to cover her eyes from the bright sun because she still at least would want to enjoy the comfy bed and fall asleep once again.

But she couldn't because her sisters were screaming her name and it was so loud her ears couldn't take it anymore and so she went downstairs.

She was met with her three, beloved, older sisters. They then explained to her on how much they wanted her to travel again.

"Come on Misty~ Don't worry! We'll take care of the gym for you while you're gone" Daisy said while giving her little sister a bright smile.

"Yeah, like Misty we really worked hard for that Kalos ticket y'know" Said Violet behind her sister Daisy with her hands on her hips.

Misty got confused by their sudden request. "But there's the-" Misty argued. She knows her sisters are good and all but she can't just leave them with the gym.

Lily then interrupted "Yeah, yeah. We got it already, so please trust us and go!"

"B-but-" Misty stuttered but as she was about to continue, her sisters pushed her out of the gym along with her red drawstring bag.

"Don't worry we've placed everything you needed in that little bag of yours" Violet said while pushing her in the taxi and her bag of course.

Her sisters then closed the door and bid goodbye to their little sister as the vehicle starts to disappear from their sight.

"I'm like so gonna miss her" Exclaimed Lily who dramatically shredded a tear.

Violet joined her and agreed. "Yeah, me too"

Time skip

Misty's POV

I walked out of the airport after that nauseous long flight while holding my scarlet bag on my side tightly.

I can't believe that I actually agreed on what those three said. Who knows what they might do to the gym!

But wait, didn't Ash tell me about him travelling to Kalos, currently? Does that mean that theres a chance we might meet again?

Well that might be good and all but don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I want to meet him after such a long time. It's not like I miss him or anything but I do miss pikachu, of course.

I sighed as I went to walk my way to the Pokemon center after noticing on how late it is at the moment.

After talking to Nurse Joy who gave me the keys to my room, I went and plopped on to my bed because of how tired I am.

"I wonder if we will meet again. Don't you think so too, Psyduck?" I asked my cute little pokemon.

"Psyduck?" Psyduck asked as he got out from my pokeball to sleep beside me. I started to chuckle to myself on how I think I might be able to meet him again, considering on how big Kalos is.

After awhile, I started to fall asleep and hope to have a wonderful journey ahead of me.

❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚

Author's note:
I'm not sure if I can finish this book lol
I really just wanted to see on how much I improved. Also im really sorry for the mistakes. I just haven't watched pokemon for awhile and all. Im not that good at writing so bear with me. I'll try my best to finish this book hehe. Thanks for reading!

588 words.