ִ ࣪𖤐 4

˚₊⁎⁺˳˚₊⁎⁺˳˚₊⁎⁺˳˚₊⁎⁺˳˚₊⁎⁺˳˚₊⁎⁺˳
ARABELLAS POV

Ever since the detention with Chris I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. I feel like I could talk to him about anything it sounded so stupid since we've only really known each other for a week but he gets it. His part of this stupid fued thing he knows what it's like to have to constantly be perfect he understands me more than I understand me.

——————————

It was lunch, sam and Layla were in the library finishing up, well more like starting, their history project that was due next period so I was sat alone under the bleachers.

I liked being alone and never complained when I had the opportunity to be alone, when everyone except so much from you it's nice to just be by yourself, which is why I never went out of my way to make friendship last or to make them at all except Sam and Layla.

I've known them since 3rd grade we're now seniors in high's school, I can't imagine life without them, their the only ones who don't pressure me to be perfect every second, which is why I find it odd finding myself texting Chris to come meet me.

Bella 🌀
Meet be under the bleachers?

I anxiously tap the side of my phone staring at the message instantly regretting it as seconds, which felt like minutes, pasted. But seconds later a buzz snapped me out of my anxious state.

Chris 🤟
Omw.

  Oh god.