Charlotte was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts by Elijah. "You shall regret this!" Charlotte perked up at the sound of her son's voice and went to investigate "Dear, what is wrong?" she asked turning the corner, when she finally saw Elijah, she saw him and Gracie both striving to tackle each other in an attempt to get a small bouncy ball "It is mine, Gracie! Mama tell her it is mine!" Gracie rolled her eyes and held the ball high up in her arm "If it belongs to you, Elijah, then why is it in my hand, hm?" and with that Gracie took off, sprinting away from her brother, he quickly scurried to his feet and made a beeline for his sister. Gracie Rose Bridgerton and Elijah John Bridgerton were inseparable, although they fought often they would always be there for one another, their fights were never serious, mainly play fighting, god they were the most immature 16-year-olds in the world. Gracie mainly took after her auntie Hyacinth, extremely bright and bubbly and 'never wrong', Elijah, however, was most like his uncle Colin, he was eager to one day travel the world with him and explore new places.

Charlotte and Anthony had four more children, two of whom were away in Staffordshire with their second cousin, William, much to Charlotte's displeasure. It wasn't that she did not like her cousin, it was merely that she missed her boys. Freddie Colin Bridgerton and Henry Benedict Bridgerton simply wished to get away from their 'mundane' house on their 'ugly' street, the boys had indeed used these excuses, as well as the fact that they wished to take a break from their 'awful, gruesome, horrible, smelly' sisters. They were away on a fishing trip for a week, the boy's personalities matched Williams perfectly, full of humour, always getting on people's nerves, and all they wished to do was play tricks on people! Charlotte did love them, but they really knew how to press her buttons. And, of course, they had their heir, Alexander Philip Bridgerton.

Philip was of course ecstatic at the fact he was going to be involved within his sisters eldest sons name, he and El were Alexander's godparents and they could not be happier. Alex is quite a bit like Philip, a quizzical mastermind, witty and sharp, and not to mention handsome but his main traits came from Anthony. Anthony took great pleasure in the fact that his firstborn son was almost exactly like him, they looked almost the same and as for how he acted, they were honestly like twins. Alexander was the pairs first love to ever come into this world so he shall always have an extremely special place in their hearts.

Anthony now gathered the family in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, all of the Bridgerton siblings glanced at one another giggling and talking between themselves while Charlotte and Anthony simply sat back and observed their positively perfect children, they smiled at each other and Anthony leaned in to give Charlotte a kiss of the cheek. They all watched as Alexander burst into the room in search of his younger sister, "Where is she, mother, where is Catherine?" And that leaves us with the eldest Bridgerton daughter, Catherine Violet Bridgerton. She was as beautiful as a rosebud and as elegant as a swan, she was beautiful. Catherine was the name of Charlotte's mother; the pair wished to include all of their parent's names into the mix of their children, yet, sadly they hadn't gotten their K.

Everyone stopped and looked up to the top of the stairs, stood there was Catherine, her hair was in a tight bun and there was a beautiful sparkly tiara that sat atop her head. She began her way down the stairs, she truly was like a swan, the way she floated down each step, she made it look so easy. Alexander smiled at his mother, Charlotte could feel her eyes welling up and she felt her lip tremble, Catherine was the perfect mix of beauty and grace, she was the spitting image of her mother and that made Charlotte's heart leap, her personality was mostly like Daphnes but she most definitely had her mothers fire.

"Mama," Catherine spoke carefully, "I am ready," these words made Charlotte's heart drop, her baby, her eldest daughter who she felt as though she held in her arms for the very first time yesterday, Charlotte broke down and hugged her daughter,

"You, my love, you are perfect, do not let anyone tell you otherwise."

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿・⭑✯・⭑✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

After Catherine's debut, she had been marked as 'A Ruby' and, after her aunt Daph she has also been marked 'The Seasons Incomparable'.

Henry and Freddie made their way back home from William's but they certainly did put up a fight. William found out that his young maid had indeed been pregnant but not with his child, however, William found himself so infatuated with her that he decided to provide for the pair anyway. Now he has a little boy named Ezekiel and the pair could not be happier.

A mere few months after Josie was born, Eloise and Philip tied the knot, resulting in having 4 supposedly awful children, Delilah, of course, was furious, she continuously questions El as to why she betrayed her and so on, children eh?

And finally, Anthony and Charlotte got their little K. Kion Anthony Edmund Bridgerton was born on the 11th of June 1831 and the pair could not be happier. It seemed that Charlotte had not at all noticed that she was pregnant, that was until she went into labour, quite a shock for her when she found out!

And there you have it, Charlotte Felicity Hamilton's story has come to a close, but who know what the future may bring?

The End.