ten

Ten
Let loose

"Thank you, Kita-san!"

Y/N was now done discussing the funds for the volleyball club and Atsumu Miya did not hesitate to apologize to her.

"I'm so sorry, L/N-san!" The blonde twin said as he walked towards her. Bowing as an apology to the female for almost hitting her with the ball earlier.

She nodded with a sincere smile on her face, "it's okay, good to know that your serves are doing well." Y/n cheered him, trying to get off the guilty frown from his face. It wasn't like he meant what he did so she easily forgave him.

On the other side of the gymnasium was Suna Rintarou, his brown eyes staring intensely at Y/N and Atsumu. "Jealous huh?" Akagi, who was next to him teased.

When he saw Atsumu leave her alone, Suna rolled his eyes as he proceeded to stretch. Being ignored, Akagi only pouted.

Y/N's e/c orbs landed on Suna being pestered by another brunette. She flashed a small smile before making her way to him.

"Hey, can I get your number?" she asked in the most informal way she could and that left Akagi, who was right beside Suna shocked. Suna, formerly stretching, raised one of his brows in confusion.

Y/N took out her phone from her pocket and stretched it out to him. A few seconds later, Suna's confused facade was replaced with a playful one.

The smirk on his lips, "I didn't know you wanted my number so bad."

"Just put your number please." The female demanded with the smile on her face slowly fading. Suna chuckled as he took away the phone from her hands and inserted his number on her phone, even naming it baby and saving it.

Before he returned her phone, he had an idea that he knew would annoy the female. A grin on his face was seen which definitely gave Y/N a bad feeling.

"Can I have it now?" She said and the male grin even more before putting the phone that was already in the camera application up like a selfie stick.

Smiling at the camera in front of him was Suna while Y/N frowned at him. Trying to stop him from taking numerous selfies but she still failed when Suna covered her face and slightly pushed her away, stopping her from taking the phone away from him.

"Suna!" she yelled in annoyance.

"Suna I swear to god!"

When Suna got enough selfies, he smiled, annoying her even more. He then gave Y/N, who was glaring at him, her own phone.

Additionally, he even added one of the selfies as the girl's wallpaper. Well, she wasn't aware of that one.

Little did the pair know that all of the male's teammates were watching every gesture they made. All of them stared at the two with amusement in each of their eyes.

"Please tell me how they are not dating."

"At this point, I kind of believe the rumor."

"Why don't L/N-san have his number if they are though?" One of their teammates asked out of curiosity. Though, he did make a point.

"But maybe they aren't together YET" Aran said, emphasizing the word 'yet'. "But i'm pretty sure they will be soon." He continued which made all of them nod in agreement.

Even though the two were arguing in front of them, the volleyball players still felt at ease. Maybe it was because it was the first time they saw Y/N actually let loose. It was a rare sight, for they felt that she was comfortable.